Chapter 5

Teo had gotten back from Danny's place last night, it was the next day and he was in the kitchen with Tara. Tara kept looking over at him and every time he would turn to look at her she would turn away which caused him to smirk. Tara was pulling the skin of some garlic that would be used for dinner that Teo and Tara were making as it was their turn. Teo was mixing the sauce when Tara turned back towards him " I think you should get out of the city, go be with David" Teo looked at her with a confused look on his face " What?" " You know, considering what happened to you and Chad last time. I--I wouldn't blame you if...you would want to go" Teo nodded his head turning back towards the bowl of the red before turning back towards Tara, rubbing his beard that he has to shave

" That's...really thoughtful of you but I think I'm going to stay put...with you" The two heard a set of gags making them turn and see Luna and Mindy setting the tables " Just go fuck already" Luna gasped and backhanded Mindy " What! It's true! You can feel the sexual tension between the two. You just know Tara wants him." Tara ducked her head with a blush while Teo stared off into space remembering the last time the two had sex. He was knocked out of his thoughts by Mindy " See! Teo is thinking about it right now" Everyone turned towards him " Huh?" He asked which caused the three girls to laugh.

" That is so inappropriate dude" Chad cut in as he walked by having heard everything, Mindy threw her hands up " Whatever" Before helping Luna with the rest of the table. Sam was giving everyone out in the living room blankets to sleep with as everyone was sleeping over at Tara's, Sam's, and Luna's apartment.
" Sam?" Mindy called out when she heard her voice " Yep." Sam walked into the kitchen and saw everyone in there except Anikia, Quinn, and Ethan " We do not need to stay here." Mindy told Sam " Well, too bad. I insist. Safety in numbers" Luna's backside was pushed up against Chad's front, and Tara was hugging Teo's waist by the side. Teo had his arm around Tara's neck holding her close. " This'll be so fun" Everyone turned towards Chad, Luna lifting her head up to him " A little slumber party with the Main 6!" Everyone just stared at him " Main 6?" Sam questioned him, making sure she heard right, Chad let a soft Yeah.

Teo just stared at Chad before dapping him up “ My man, I like the name” Chad had a big smile on his face before looking at Luna “ You hear that, he likes the name” All the girls  just shaked their heads at the two guys, But Tara was the one to bring everyone back on track “ Did you just give us a nickname?” Chad, seeming proud of himself responded “ Yes I did, I mean we all have been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname” “ Hell yeah it is” Teo said “ No it's not Teo” Luna smiled at him, Teo just pouted at her before turning towards Chad “ Your girlfriend is mean, are you sure you have been giving her that good dick?” Before Chad could respond, the Carpenter sisters and Mindy all backhanded him while Chad and Anika tried to hide their laughs”

“ Ow” Teo rubbed the back of his head looking at all the girls, He went to open his mouth but got cut off by Tara “ Don’t you dare say another word.” Tara said with a raised eyebrow which caused him to shut up real quick and mumble a ‘yes ma’am’. Sam pulled everyone back on track “That's debatable” which caused Tara to agree as well “ You can’t just give yourself a nickname, dingus” Mindy told her brother, but Chad barked back at her “ Of course I can, dingus because I just did. Main 6, up top!” Chad threw his hands up which imminently got clapped by Teo, but the rest just looked at the two “ No” Chad turned towards Tara “ Down low.” “ Get that away from me” “ That's not what you said last night” Teo mumbled which Tara heard and backhanded him again with a blush on her face.

Chad turned towards Sam “ Please, for the love of God” Which caused Mindy to speak up “ Don’t do it” which made a course of laughs go around, Chad turned towards his girlfriend “ Luna, the love of my life, my soulmate…please high five my hand” Luna just stared at him before lacing their hand together and bring his arm down “ No can do babe” Chad pouted before turning towards Teo “ Teo if you clap my hand we can be gay together” Teo stared at Chad before slowly lifting his hand up towards Chads but his hand was quickly pulled down by Tara who just looked at him wide eyed “ Really Mateo?!” Teo’s eyes widen when Tara called him by his first name “ It was a joke babe, I promise” Tara raised an eye brow at him “ It better had been” Everyone else watched in amusement at the two.