Chapter 1

It was the night of the Omega beta kappa party, Teo was roomed with Chad and his new roommate Ethan. The trio was getting ready, Chad was going as a sexy cowboy due to Luna going as a cowgirl, Ethan was going as a robot and Teo was going as a sexy firefighter

 The trio was getting ready, Chad was going as a sexy cowboy due to Luna going as a cowgirl, Ethan was going as a robot and Teo was going as a sexy firefighter

It had been over a year since the killings in Woodsbour since Tara and Teo had broken up. It wasn't easy for Teo for the first 5 months, He couldn't wrap his head around why she broke up with him. He thought he was doing everything right but guess not.

" Yo, T. What are you going to do once you see Tara? You know she is going to be there" Teo sighed before looking at Chad, his best friend " I don't know C, I might just hook up with a random girl to get my mind off her..." Chad's eyes soften on his closest and longest friend, he hated seeing Teo this way. He lost his mother, cousin, and Anut all in one day, so losing Tara was even harder on him. Teo turned around and pulled the pants of his costume over his red boxers, he bottom up the pants and zipped them up. He turned around to see Ethan sitting on the sofa with his costume on.

Chad pulled up his dark blue jeans before buckling the belt he had on, he brought the bandana around his neck and tied it. He had put his boots by the door along with Teos " T, pass me my hat" Teo grabbed the hat off the dresser and handed it over, Teo pulled over the red strips over his shoulders making sure they were on tight. Teo had planned on wearing the hat that came with the costume but Chad got him a cowboy hat Teo was now wearing that with his costume. I mean did it look right...nope but did Teo feel hot...hell yeah he did.

hell yeah he did

*time skip*

The trio walked into the door and people started cheering when the team captains of the football team ( Chad & Teo) walked into the door, Ethan hid behind them waiting for the cheering to stop. They started to walk forwards when someone jumped on Chad's back, Chad let out a groan making Teo turn around. He found Luna on his back smiling, Luna saw Teo looking at her " Hey Mat" Teo smiled at the nickname " Hi Lu, how are you?" Luna smiled at Teo " I'm ready to start parting so I saw I'm really good" Teo smiled before walking away with Ethan following, wanting to give Luna and Chad some space. The song 'Blow the Whistle" was playing, Teo saw Mindy and her girlfriend sitting on a sofa, and he sent a wave to them which he got in return.