Chapter 8 🍋

It's been a few weeks since the murders and Teo being at the hospital, Chad, Mindy, Sam, Luna, and Tara have all gone to visit him and keep him updated on what's going on. There have been talks about giving Teo a medal for going after Dewey and for trying to save him, Gale was the one that put the idea out there. The fact Teo went after Dewey even when he didn't know him, won Gales's respect, therefore, she wanted to show the world just how brave and heroic he was/is. Tara has talked to him about it and Teo keeps telling her he doesn't want a medal, he just wants to get over the trauma and move on.

Sam and Luna have been talking about moving to New York to escape the place of death, Teo is all for it. He doesn't want to live in a town where his mother, Aunt, and Cousin/brother are all dead...he couldn't do that. David is going with them feeling the same way about his wife being killed there, Teo's and David's relationship has been rocking. They are either fighting, not talking to each other, or talking about how they are feeling, Once David finds out about Stu being Teo's real dad, David can't look at him the same way knowing that he was a big reason why the kills started. No David doesn't blame Teo, how could Teo know this would happen unless he were a killer? Which he wasn't.

Chad and Teo have gotten closer, closer than they were before. Bonding over the death of a friend that they both loved and cared for so deeply. Teo calls Chad his brother now, and Chad does the same. In Teo's phone, Chad is named " My brother" MIndy is glad her brother found someone to talk to about what happened, he wasn't talking to her about it but he will talk to Teo about it, and that makes Mindy happy.

Luna and Chad have gotten closer as well actually...like really close. They are so close that Teo walked in on them making out, that's something Teo didn't want to see and tried to wash his eyes out with bleach, Tara didn't let him though...she found the whole thing pretty funny actually. Luna and Chad haven't labeled themselves, both too scared that Wes is looking down on them and is unhappy with what they are doing. Luna was Wes's girlfriend before he was killed, she felt like she was cheating on him in a way, and Chad felt like he was going behind his back to fuck his girl.

Sam and Teo...where do we start with them, both find out their fathers were killers back in 1996, and killed everyone other than Sidney, Gale, and Dewey. They have bonded over that and are helping each other grow and expect that.

Now...where to start with Teo and Tara, the two have gotten closer...both romantically and sexually. They had their first time in Teo's bedroom when David was out and about. After that they had sex three more times a few months later, they didn't want their relationship to just be about sex so they tried to limit themselves. They have dates, movie nights, sleepovers, or whatever their brains could come up with and it was going great. Everyone saw how happy the couple was but they knew it was a cover-up till they moved to New York. Which is what they were doing now.

Tara was in Teo's room helping him pack up his room, and the friend group all got accepted into Blackmore College in New York. Teo and Chad got into the football team called the Black Knights, the friend group was proud of the boys. Teo and Chad have been playing football together since the 4th grade so being able to do that through college made the boys very happy. The college already shipped out the uniforms to the boys, they wanted to make sure they fit, so that's what Teo was doing while Tara was putting stuff in boxes. Teo walked out of the bathroom wearing the uniform

 Teo walked out of the bathroom wearing the uniform