Chapter 3

Teo woke up with a gasp leaving his lips at the same time Sam woke up as well, Sam looked around before making eye contact with Richie " Hey. You okay?" Richie asked his girlfriend, ignoring Teo " How are you, Teo? Oh, im fine just woke up from a nightmare." he sarcastically to himself. Sam let out a soft laugh before answering his boyfriend's question " Yeah. Just a bad dream." She told him before noticing he had his earbuds plugged in " What are you watching?" Teo looked towards Richie as well before looking back towards Sam " I'm going to go get a drink, ill be back" Sam nodded her head before looking back towards her boyfriend.

Teo left the room and started to walk to the restroom when he got there he turned the water on and splashed his face. When he looked back up he made eye contact with a guy who was smiling at him, Teo quickly turned around but didn't see anyone there, when he turned back around towards the mirror the guy was back with the same smile on his face.

Teo jumped a bit before putting a hand by his rapidly beating heart " Jesus... Who are you anyways" Teo asked the man. " Wow, you don't recognise your old pops?" Teo stared at the man for a moment, he had the same hair colour Teo did when he was in 6th grade before dying it black, Teo had the guy's lips and nose. Teo had his mother's eyes and ears, and that's when it clicked...he is having visions of his biological father and doesn't know why.

Teo was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard screaming and noise from the breakroom, he quickly ran out of the bathroom and towards the room. He opened the door and saw Sam fighting Ghostface, Sam was holding a chair to block the swings of the knife. Teo didn't even think before tackling the guy down like he would in football, he quickly got up before turning towards Sam " Ran Sam! Go get help!" " No! Teo come one!" Sam wasn't about to leave her sister's boyfriend or a brother figure behind.

Teo was knocked down on his back and about to get stabbed in the head but Teo caught the person's wrist with his hands and gritted his teeth holding back the knife " Go!" Teo groaned, Sam left the room crying out for help, before the person could stab Teo they looked towards the door and then back towards Teo before leaving out the other door. Teo looked around before seeing an officer walk into the break room " Put your hands up!" " Whoa! It wasn't me" " I said put your hands up!" Teo quickly put his hands up, the officer walked towards him but before he could cuff him Sam came running into the room " Teo!"

Teo looked at Sam and let out a sigh, Sam ran towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. " I thought they got you" Sam whispered, Teo hugged her back tightly before responding " I'm too tough to be killed...plus I still need to live for Tara" They pulled away from the hug, and Sam turned towards the officer " It wasn't him, he came in to help me. The person was in a ghost face outfit" The officer nodded his head before leaving the room.

Teo was in the room sitting next to Tara holding her hand while he spaced out, his aunt was questioning them on what happened in the breakroom. Teo didn't pay attention, he was more focused on why his so-called father looked a lot like Stu Macher just older with two stab wounds and the left side of his face was all black from what looked like electricity, which would make sense if that was Stu Macher before he was stabbed two times by Billy but was killed when a tv dropped on his head.

Teo was knocked out of his thoughts when he saw his aunt and Sam leave the room which left Amber, Richie, him and Tara. Tara looked towards Teo and notice he still wasn't in the right head space, so she gave his hand a squeeze which brought him back. He looked towards her " Yeah?" He asked her " Are you okay? You have been spaced out the whole questioning statement" Tara asked her boyfriend, Richie and Amber looked at each other before looking back towards Teo to see what his answer was " Y-yeah I'm fine...just thinking about something I saw before the attack, and I need an answer for it" Teo got up and started to walk towards the door " Wait, Teo! What do you mean?" Tara asked him, he looked back towards her " Once I find out ill tell you, I promise. I just need to know if im correct" He walked back towards her and leaned down to kiss her, she brought her hands to his cheek to hold him there for a moment before pulling away.

He kissed her forehead before leaving the room, he left as soon as Sam was walking back in. He said a quick goodbye to her before leaving the hospital in his blue Jeep. Once he got to his home he check to see if his mother was home which she was, he walked inside " Mom! Mom, I need to ask you something!" " Hold on" Teo looked towards the stairs and saw her coming down them before sitting at the table.

He walked towards the other sit and looked at his mother for a moment, Christina looked at her son for a moment before he finally spoke up " Is Stu Macher, my father?" The question caught her off guard " No David is your father, what are you talking about" she tried to play it off " No Mom, my actual dad, the one that helped you make me? Not David he is my step-father, I'm talking about my actual father mom. So ill ask again, is Stu Macher my father?" Christina let out a sigh before dropping her and picking it back up " Yes he is...he was my high school crush for the longest time but was with a girl named Tatum, I didn't know her very well but I knew he friend Sindey well. One day at a party I got drunk, Stu got drunk and we had a one-night stand, it was a couple of days before the whole Ghostface thing so I didn't know he was involved. A few months after his death I found out I was pregnant with you and I knew who the father was, he was the only one I slept with. I was going to set you up for adoption because I thought you would turn up like Stu but Sindey convinced me to keep you which I did...that's why Sindey is your godmother so if anything were to happen to me, she would be the one to take you in...why do you want to know?"

Teo looked at his mother for a moment before speaking " Last night I had a dream of him, and I Didn't know what was going on...then the next morning I was in the bathroom cleaning my face and that's when I saw him...im seeing Stu and I didn't know why...Now I do" Before his mother could answer his phone rang, he pulled it out of his pocket and saw it was Chad calling him " I got to take this, it's Chad" His mom nodded her head before leaving to the deck outside.

Teo answers the phone "What's up?" " Hey, Sam just text Mindy asking to get everyone at our house, something about wanting to talk to us. I understand if you don't I know you got shit going on but it sounded important" Teo thought for a moment, his plan was to go tell Tara about what he just found out but he wants to know what Sam wants to talk about, but he did tell Tara he would tell her once he found out so Sam is going have to wait...plus he didn't want to be in a room with Amber or Richie, something was up with those two and he didn't trust them. " I would but I just found some shit out that I promised Tara I would tell her...sorry" Teo told Chad over the phone " Nah man it's fine, I get it. I mean if I wasn't helplessly in love with Liv I would have totally gone for her...can you call Luna I don't have her number and Wes won't give it to me"

Teo laughed at Wes's protectiveness and jealousy about other guys having Luna's number " Yeah ill call her, you should have gotten it before they dated, Wes wasn't all into her when I got it from her" " Yeah yeah brag all you want, see ya man" " See ya" With that Teo hung up and called Luna and told her to meet at Chad's which she agreed to once she found out Wes was there. Luna got out of the hospital a few days ago and has just been hanging out with Wes. She only got stabbed once and punched so her wounds weren't as bad as Taras were.

Teo walked into Taras's room and saw she had been crying, he rushed over and grabbed her non-injured hand " Are you okay?" he asked her, Tara looked at him for a moment before speaking " Sam isn't my real sister...only half" Teo looked at her in shock before sitting down in the chair next to her " What do you mean she is only half your sister? Did you guys into a fight and you disowned her or something?" Tara laughed lightly at that before talking again " No...she is Billy Loomis's daughter...My mom and Billy had her" Teo looked at her in shock for a moment before chuckling nervously. " About that...umm I found something out about my dad" Tara looked at her boyfriend "Oh god...don't tell me Billy is also your father" Teo quickly shocked his head " No no no, but ummm you know Stu Macher?" Tara slowly nodded her head " Well...my mom and he had a one-night stand at a party...now im here" Teo did jazz hands for a moment before putting his hands back down.

It took Tara a moment to let what he said sink in " Your father...is Stu fucking Macher?"

* I don't know how I feel about this chapter tbh*