Prologue

Mateo or known as Teo was always a shy and carefree guy, he was surrounded by friends and family all the time. Most people knew him as Wes Hicks's cousin or the stepson of David Waylen, the wealthiest guy in the world. David was an actor and was working on a movie when he met Teo's mother, Christina Hicks, the older sister of Judy Hicks. All Teo knows is that David fell for his mother at first sight, and the same is said about David from his mother. A few years after they dated they got married in 2017. David adopted Teo as his own, leading to Teo changing his last name from Hicks to Waylen.

Around 2018-2019 Teo started dating his long-time crush Tara, What Teo didn't know was at the time Wes had a huge crush on Tara but soon got over it when meeting Luna, Tara's one-year older sister Wes being 17 and Luna being 18. In most cases, Luna should be in jail for dating a minor but when Judy saw how happy her son was with Luna, she decide to leave them be. Luna actually ended up growing on Judy and they would have a girl's night when Wes was out with Teo and Chad.

Chad and Teo have known each other since the 3rd grade and kicked off immediately, they were like brothers to one another and would do anything for each other. They were both on the football team and were Woodsboro's best players, Chad soon won the heart of Liv McKenzie ( WIth a little help from Teo of course). Most people were jealous of the boy's relationship because they acted more like brothers than friends, including Wes. Yes, Wes wasn't Teo's brother but Wes still felt left out most of the time. When Teo found out how Wes felt he apologized nonstop about it, Wes soon forgives him and now the two are as close as Chad and Teo are which makes Chad and Wes get along as well which worked out perfectly for the three. Wes was the shy and outcast of the three, Chad was the outgoing and funny one and Teo was the more closed-off and loving guy of the group.

Now no one is saying that Wes and Chad weren't loving people because they really were, but when it came to Tara, Teo was a full-on sucker for the girl. She could have him on his knees in minutes and she wouldn't have to say anything. Tara liked that about him, it gave her the reassurance that he wouldn't cheat or leave her for someone else. Everyone saw the way he looked at Tara from across the room or when she would come and watch him practice, he was a love-sick puppy.

Now where do we start off with Amber and Teo...these two used date back to 2014-2016, Teo was so into her that he almost dropped football for her because she thought the sport was stupid and real men don't play football so he almost dropped out. Chad was able to get him to stay on the team which Teo was glad about because not only were Tara and his friends Teo's whole life...so was football. He got his love for the game from his father, he doesn't know who his father is but her knows he used to be around when Teo was a little baby due to the fact that his mother use to have photos of a guy's face blackout with baby Teo in his arms, same with football photos of a guy blacked out. Teo always asks what his father was like and what he looked like but all he ever got from his mother was "Your father was a crazy man, your father was killed by a TV back in 1996" Teo was a little shocked at that but got over it. He soon found out that the guy that was holding Baby Teo was actually an ex of his mother's and not his father but the guy in the football outfit was indeed his father.

Teo really didn't know what his mother was having her ex hold him but whatever. Back to Teo and Amber, their relationship was what you called toxic, they would break up, fuck each other and get back together. It was a whole damn routine at that point, they would break up for like 2 months, then fuck each other and be back together the next day. They would scream and fight with each other over other people. Towards the end of 2015, Teo got the feeling Amber was hiding something from him but he couldn't figure it out. So one dad Teo decided to go through Ambers's phone and soon found a message between her and a guy from Modesto, California. Teo's heart broke when he saw the message between the two, planning on meeting up and hanging out. What made matters worse was that guy was 18-19.

Teo ended up telling Chad and Wes about it which made the boys mad at Amber but upset with Teo as he was still going to stay with her even though she is cheating on him with an older guy. At first, Teo wasn't going to listen to them but once he thought it over he begin to get mad, Amber treated him like shit while he treated her like she was the only girl in the whole world. Later that day while the group of friends were hanging out, Tara, Liv, and Mindy noticed how Amber and Teo weren't all over each other like Nomal which immediately gave other red flags. In fact, Teo was glaring at Amber while she was on her phone texting and wasn't paying any attention to anyone, Soon Teo got up and grabbed Amber by the arm and pulled her towards a bench far from the group, the group all watched Teo drag Amber over to it and immediately start talking to her. Soon enough the two were yelling at each other which made Tara, Liv and Mindy look shocked at each other while Chad and Wes just watch and waited for when they needed to drag Teo away.

Soon enough they saw Amber slap him across the face which led to Teo getting in her face and yelling at her, The two boys ran over to the two with Chad pulling Teo away and Wes pulling Amber away from him and making her leave. Chad brought Teo back towards the group and rubbed his shoulders. Teo kept mumbling to himself which made the girls confused about what he was saying. It took Teo a week to tell the girls what happened, Mindy was angry with Amber, Liv was upset and Tara...well she seemed ready to blow Ambers's head off.

Over the years Teo and Amber got over what happened and agreed to be nice with each other around the group, Tara went to Teo for permission to be friends with Amber again but Teo just told her she can do whatever she wants. Teo didn't want to mess up the girl's friendship, Tara never really forgave Amber for what she did but agreed to be friends but not best friends like before.

Two years later Teo and Tara are dating, Chad and Liv are going strong, and Wes and Luna are dating as well. Amber is doing whatever Amber does, and Mindy is trying to find a girlfriend. Everything was going well for the group and nothing seemed to change that...well that till a person dressed in a ghost costume comes to Tara's and Luna's house and attacked them both.