Even he was unbelievably bewildered with himself.

Never had he wanted to comfort any living thing like this. Let alone a human!! Infact, the sadistic side of his rather liked it when he saw them in suffering.

So why?? Why did he so desperately want this boy who was in his embrace to stop hurting??

Taehyung's heart clenched over and over, nuzzling into Jungkook's strong arms that had manhandled him multiple times.

He indulged in the hypnotizing rose scent that had been used to weaken him to sexual advances multiple times.

He pressed his small body against the insane muscles of the demon that intimidated him to the point where he's terrified.

Suddenly...he flinched when he heard his phone start ringing.

He sits up groggily, Jungkook back hugging him as he checks the caller ID.

His breath hitched. Jimin.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes in annoyance when Taehyung pressed the green button.

Might as well listen to what he has to say.

"Tae, I decided to not lie to you anymore, please come over, I won't take up much of your time."

The call is hung up before he could even answer, making him groan.

Oh shit, Jimin sounded so sad, so compellingly desperate that his train of thought was cut off. All he wanted to do was go and delve into the pinkette's arms and tell him that he's not mad and never will be and that they're still as best friends as can be.

But...

Did he want to go?? Did he want to listen to Jimin?? All he knew was that, to lose Jimin would hurt him, far beyond anything else.

"I'm going out." He says shortly, wrenching himself out of Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, finally wondering if he should just give into his dark desires and lock Taehyung away from the world for himself.

However, instead,...he smirked. Because he had a better idea.

He audibly scoffs, snickering a little.

"To see that bastard??"

"Go ahead, but take my word for it, you'll regret it."

Taehyung looks down as he dresses himself.

"Don't call him that, he's my best friend. And he has something to tell me." Taehyung felt his blood boil.

"Are you sure about what you're saying?? Even though every single bit of him that you've ever seen was a façade that he wore to trick you??"

Taehyung snapped his head around to glare at him, craning his neck. The remaining tears in his eyes dried.

"You don't know that."

"Oh yes I do, he's my brother, Taehyung."

Jungkook is surprisingly calm during this whole argument, which scares Taehyung a little. Not only that, but he'd only recently realised that Jungkook was actually on a whole other level of intelligence than normal humans-- well yeah, he's a demon, a supernatural, powerful being, but-- though he hardly showed it, his iq would have been estimated to atleast 195, which made him even more scary.

Because he wasn't only superior when it came to terms of brute strength, force and speed, but also mind and spirit-wise.

Jungkook sighed. It was because he was trying to save the boy, protect him, if you will, despite the fact that the word had never really suited him.

Rather that a 'protector' he was more of a 'destroyer'.

However, when he was with Taehyung, it felt like his whole world flipped.

He may sound incredibly and terrifyingly ruthless to you. But Park Jimin, was on a whole other level of evil.

"I'm warning you!!"

Jungkook yelled out one last meaningless warning, right before Taehyung slammed the door.

"You'll regret that, Kim Taehyung. You don't know the true colors of my big brother."

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝-- 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

----------