23

(Ukraine's POV)

I kneeled down in a bush to wait for an opportunity. I don't really know how to kill anyone, I was gripping tightly on the knife. There were two people talking with each other in front of the window. I looked up to them then to the knife. 

-I come in peace and I wish to talk to her. I have no weapon and I came alone. Sir France said and I looked up.

One of them left to look at the commotion. The other man looked around and I hid my head lower to not get noticed. I flinched when a bullet went straight to his head. I looked behind and saw Sir Canada peaking out from a boulder and waved to me. I smiled and waved as well as a thanks.

I crawled out as Sir France distracted the others. I grabbed the dead man's leg and dragged him in the bush. I crawled back towards the window and peaked to look who was inside. For now, no one. 

I jammed open the lock of the window and open it, creaking a bit. I stopped it quickly and I heard someone coming closer. I turned to the right and before the man could alert the others, he dropped down dead. Sir Canada was practically killing everyone. 

I opened it bigger and I went in. I leaned on the wall and walked on my toes. I saw wires on the floor, leading to various doors. I followed it to the main source and I saw a lever. I looked around and kneeled down to not get seen from the window. I grabbed the wires and tried to pull it out, a spark happened.

-Ow! I shouted and slammed my palm to my mouth. 

I looked out the window that was facing France's acting and only one person looked behind. I dropped my head down and took out the knife. I looked around to see if there were any people. I started to saw the wires and I jumped from a noise nearby. 

-Who's there? Someone asked and I tried to find a spot.

I crawled to a room and I turned the doorknob. It was locked. I whimpered silently and looked behind me. I stabbed the knife in the key hole and twist it around. I sighed happily when it unlocked and I went it. 

I closed the door and hid behind some boxes and closed my mouth with my hand and tightened my grip on the knife till my hand was shaking. The door slowly creaked open and I tried to calm myself. I looked to the window and saw someone drop down from a shot from Sir Canada. 

-What the hell? He said and looked out the window.

I quickly got up and closed the door slowly to not make so much noise. I raised the knife up high and I closed my eyes before stabbing him in the neck. He dropped down with my knife in his neck. I gasped at what I did and shut my mouth with my hands. 

I killed someone...

I looked around to see if someone saw me. I wasn't suppose to kill anyone, it's not part of the programme. I slowly reached out to the knife with my shaky hand and pulled it out.

-Oh my God... I whispered to myself and looked to the door.

I looked back to the man but regretted it instantly. I turned back to the door and I got out. I closed the door to forget it and I went back to the lever. I kept sawing while looking out the window and tried to ignore the blood slowly leaking down my hand, seeing Sir France's knees on the ground. 

I cut majority of the wires and there was one last wire. I rubbed the knife quickly on it and I jumped from hearing a gunshot upstairs. Jesus, what the hell. I looked out the window and they were getting agitated and the door slammed open. 

-Pull the lever! Someone shouted and one walked towards it.

I managed to cut the last one and ran to hide in the shadow. I kept the knife close to my chest as they tried to push it down. They questioned why between each other and I ran out the window and jumped out when the opportunity came.

Everything started to get trashed. I tried to run up the hill and I saw Destine run pass me and I looked back. I saw Sir France's body flung up and he managed to sit down on the saddle as he ran to chase after someone. I hid behind a wall and peaked a couple of time but retracted when I heard gunshots. I was about to die.

-Ukraine, Mexico come out! Sir Canada shouted and his horse neighed loudly.

-Sir Canada... I whispered to him to not be seen.

I got lucky since he was looking around and saw me peaking around the corners. He hid behind some crates and shifted towards me. He shot some people that was facing me that he caught and I thanked him in my heart. He slid down and leaned on the wall. He sighed before addressing to me.

-Here, take this. He gave me his revolver and unbuckled his bullets holder that was around his body.

-I-I don't know how to shoot. I objected and tried to give it back to him. 

-Oh, fine. He sighed and buckled the holder back and grabbed his revolver. Then you're helping me. 

He grabbed a hold on my wrist and I pulled him up.

-What do I do? I asked and he put his eye near the spy glass that was on the rifle.

-Tell me where they are. Sir Canada ordered and shot someone down.

-Coming through! I heard someone shouted from the sky and I looked up.

Sir Canada pulled me away from Sir Mexico dropping down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rest me on his chest. He threw one of the rifles to Sir Mexico and he caught it.

-Guess France decided to go on a murder spree. Sir Mexico commented and fixed his bandana to hide his face.

-He almost died though, so better to kill them quickly. Sir Canada answered and let my waist go. You've got some bullets?

-Yup.

-C'mon on, I'll protect you. Sir Canada said and whistled his horse back.