1

(Canada's POV)

I heard the knocking metal on the wooden floor. I looked outside from my window in my department. I grabbed my cowboy hat that had a racoon tail hanging that was resting on my table and I took a bite from my sandwich. I opened my door and people were running in their buildings. The horses were agitated and the people who were taking care of them, trying to calm them down. 

-What's going on? I asked a lady who was trying to get in her house.

-They're back! She shouted scared and pushed me away.

My eyes widened at what she said and a group of horse riders came running towards us at lightning speed with dust clouds trailing behind them. When they arrived I knew exactly who they were the moment the leader dropped down from his stallion. He had his mask on and took out two guns. He lifted his head so that he could see better underneath his hat and he dropped down his mask, mocking and not being afraid of getting caught, because he never did. 

He and his gang ran into the bank and I quickly ran back into my building to grab my gun and refilled my bullet holder that was around my waist. I pushed open the door and ran crouching down to not get notice. 

I went into a hallway in between buildings and I knocked on a door. Mexico, a groom, opened it hiding half his face with a dusty scarf. I nodded to him and he followed me running on a connecting bridge that he and I know about that connects the bank and from his stable. I could hear my heart beating loudly from the adrenaline and I unlocked the secret door. We were on the second floor of the bank and I leaned over the wooden rail to look at them seeing the worker shaking putting the money in the bag. I got confused as to why there were only two people.

-Cana-! Mexico shouted behind me and I turned to him.

I was faced with a gun in front of me and clocked. The hole was placed in the middle of my forehead. My eyes widened and saw he was smirking. I took a peak next to him, seeing Mexico laying on the wooden floor. 

-Put back the money boys, I only have one thing in mind. He mocked looking straight at me, his black void eyes with only a white dot as pupil. 

-America... I said through my gritted teeth and frowned my eyebrows angrily at him.

-Aw, you remember my name! Where's your dad? He lowered his gun and poked the sheriff star that was hanging on my chest from my leather jacket. 

-You know what happened to him. I forced myself to answer and he smiled wider.

-No, I don't know. Why don't you help me to remember?

I swiftly grabbed a hold of his wrist and pushed it up to the sky and the bullet flew with a whistle sound. It was so powerful that there were fragments of wood flying off. I punched his neck and he gasped for air. His henchmen saw what I did and took out their gun. I ran around the second floor as the people were screaming and running out or men taking out their guns to help me, since I can only kill someone if I really need to. I slid down to the floor leaning my back on a wooden wall. I peaked a bit up and I quickly hid back down when the bullet ran straight in front of me. 

-Ah shit... I sighed to myself and ran crouching down while he kept shooting bullets.

When he tried to fill back up his guns, I poked my head out.

I focused on America and everything instantly slowed down, like really. People were barely moving as they tried to avoid the catastrophe. Life lost its colors, making it all black and white. America, being the only one with any color, had a yellow line around him. I took out my gun from my holder and aimed his arm. I shot as the further the bullet went, the clearer my vision and hearing became.