CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

IT'S YO GAL ONCE AGAIN! It's kinda weird how chapter 17 has more views than any of the other ones lol. butttt I'm happy for the great comments I'm receiving :)) Thanks guys <3  P.S Pic of Amelia AKA Marcello's ex.

Celestia's POV: 

Everyone's gaze shifted to the man standing before them, looking as hot as ever. He walked toward my father with an expressionless face. Dante and Caleb were now out of their seats, growling at him but Marcello showed no fear knowing that he could be dead in seconds. 

Marcello was now facing my father, staring him down intently while his jaw ticked. "What did you just say?" My dad growled under his breath. "I said, get your hands off of her," Marcello repeated sternly while I looked back and forth between the two men and tried to wriggle my tiny self out of the sandwich. 

"You have the nerve to step into my house and talk to me that way? Don't teach me how to be a father, I will do whatever I think is best, and right now I could tear you apart and leave your pathetic body on the road like a rotting carcass." He said as he started to transition slowly. 

"That's it? If you think you could scare me with the concept of death then think again," Marcello said. My father was now furious as he started to transition more and without thinking, I ran between them shielding Marcello with my body. "Dad, no. Please calm down, we can talk about this!" I yelled. 

I turned around to face Marcello. "I'm so sorry all of this backfired, but you need to get out of here before they kill you," I said in a warning tone. 

"And what about you?" He asked.

I opened and closed my mouth and tried to think of something to say, a solution that could put both of us at ease. "I'll come back to you," I said reassuring him. 

He stared at me for a while, not knowing how to respond to my statement. Whether I was lying or telling the truth, whether I'd come back or tell him all this was a sick joke. He chuckled and shook his head, "Don't bother. It's better this way." He said looking away. My heart sank as soon as those words left his lips. 

What did he mean by that? I looked at him in shock, still processing those sentences. "Dante, take Celestia to her room and lock it." My father ordered. 

"Y-yes, Alpha." He obeyed and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from Marcello. I was too stunned even to fight it. I turned around one last time hoping he'd look back at me and tell me he didn't mean what he said but he never did. I watched as he stood his ground with no emotions while Dante dragged me away towards the staircase. 

We entered my room and tears began to trickle down my face. "You don't believe me either?" I asked facing my best friend. "Celestia, you can't blame us. He's a human and you know our history with them, and besides what happened to Uncle Enzo was fucked up." He answered truthfully. 

Who was I kidding? How did I think this was ever going to work out? 

"Don't lock me up in here, Dante," I begged. He looked at me with remorse and embraced me in a hug. "I love you, Celest but I can't go against your dad's orders. I'm his beta, I hope you understand." He said, retreating to the door. 

"You have 3 hours to get ready for the big event, by the way." He said before closing the door and locking it. I couldn't take it anymore and fell to the ground wailing in distress and sorrow. I crawled to the corner of my room and hugged my knees. I was confused, angry, and heartbroken. Nothing mattered to me anymore. 

Fuck the coronation. 

Marcello's POV: 

What I did was for the best. She needs to forget me and I should do the same, I don't know why I even bothered to come here in the first place. I will forever keep Celestia's promise but I cannot be involved in her mess nor can she be involved in mine. We have two different worlds and God knows how dangerous it'll be if they collide. Besides, it's not like I had feelings for her. I'm incapable of love. 

Then why am I fighting the urge to take her back to NYC with me? 

I cleared my throat and looked up at Celestia's father whose eyes were now a bright yellow with canines out and claws ready to pounce at me. "This is fucking stupid," I scoffed. 

"Look, I'm going to leave but all I'm asking is for you to think about what kind of father you'd be if you forced your only daughter to marry someone she doesn't like. I'm not trying to give you fatherly advice, man. You're the Alpha here, but you're also the father of one daughter." I said as I watched him calm down and he casually shrunk to his normal form. I backed away from the kitchen and walked towards the entrance of the mansion. Without another thought, I stepped out into the open forest of Maine. 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and turned to look at the Mansion one last time hoping to see Celestia watching me from her bedroom window but it was gone. The mansion had disappeared into thin air making it seem like everything was just a dream and none of this ever happened. 

I turned around and started walking the path back to the road where my car was parked. Celestia is a strikingly beautiful woman who quite literally made my heart race the moment I laid my eyes on her. The things she made me do and the things she made me feel are inexplicable. She submitted herself to me when I touched her and kissed her. She made me weak and nervous, and that scared me because these were the signs of love. 

Not again. I can't do this all over again. 

I took out a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up as I took frustrated steps along the forest path. Amelia was the only woman to make me feel like that, the only woman I would do anything for. She was the best and the worst thing that has ever happened in my life. I can't replace her, I made an oath. 

I blew out a puff of smoke, recalling the gunshot ringing in my ear from that night. I was drunk and was walking home after finding out Amelia was having an affair behind my back. Coincidentally, Amelia exited a restaurant holding the arm of another man and laughing. I immediately lunged at him and threw a punch as Amelia tried to push me away. I screamed nonsense at her and she did the same until I lost it and aimed my gun at the man. I fired two shots and before I could react, Amelia's lifeless body dropped to the floor overflowing the sidewalk with her crimson-red blood. I had shot her twice in the chest and she died on the spot. I killed the love of my life and turned into a ruthless monster who drowned in guilt every night but mutilated people for satisfaction during the day. 

I entered the empty SUV and drove myself to the airport where I left my private jet. Celestia is an innocent soul. I can't burden her with my problems, she already has a lot on her plate and so it's best she stays away from me. 

What's this? So many secrets but no confession?? CELESTIA ABT TO GET MARRIED TO SOME CREEP? Also, Amelia is in the picture nowww. Marcello's first love has left him traumatized, poor boy he needs some head :0 lmfao. Heads up for Uncle Enzo, he's a pretty important character ;) P.S is it weird to write smut from sex scenes in movies cuz ur a pathetic virgin? *sighs* my life sucks- <3