CHAPTER NINE

Hey Readersss, hope your having a great day :)) Picture of slutty Rachel up there 💀😭 but anyways enjoyy

Celestia's POV:

I walked into the kitchen smiling to myself as I repeated the scenery inside my head over and over again.

"Girl, you shouldn't have left," Jaz said, laughing at my reaction.

"Tesoro, have you seen my son anywhere?" Marco's mother asked as I entered the kitchen and sat down beside Arianna.

"Do you want to play with me after dinner?" Arianna whispered into my ear.
"Yes, of course," I whispered back, tickling her tummy as she giggled.

Nex and Leo were already at the table eating when Marco entered the kitchen wearing a black t-shirt and jogging pants.

How does he still look so good wearing normal clothes?

He sat down right across from me and gave me a vengeful look while I smiled in return. "How is the search for the Mexican going?" He asked, diverting his attention to his brothers.

"Not well brother. We've tried to track them many times, I think they might have a professional hacker at hand. After the stolen items from our last month's shipment, they disappeared. My assumption is they fled to either Mexico or some other country." Nex said with a stern face.

"We will have a meeting tomorrow, inform everyone," I replied.

Just before my first bite of the delicious food, an irritating voice echoed through the hallway which made me nearly jump out of my own skin.

"Romeoooo, my baby! There you are *hiccup* I've been looking all over for youuuu *hiccup*." Said a girl with long blonde extensions and smudged makeup. She had breasts the size of a soup bowl and obvious lip injections that made her look like a fucked up Barbie doll. She waddled up to Marcello and threw herself on him.

"Rachel, how many times did I tell you not to come into my house when your fucking drunk? And stop calling me Romero or babe, I'm not your fucking boyfriend, get off me." He said annoyed.

"Who are you?" Rachel asked me, sitting on his lap. There was a long pause from my side as I examined Rachel from head to toe.

"Who are YOU?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"You dare to question *hiccup* the future mafia queen?" Rachel scowled.

What?

I stared at Rachel and then back to Marcello. "You have a fiancee?" I asked Marcello, my heart thumping out of my chest.

Marcello smiled at me, clearly noticing my mini heart attack.

"Maybe?" He said smirking.

This fucker's playing with me right now.

I turned my attention back to the girl. "You? The mafia queen? Do you even know the name of your future mother-in-law?" I asked, testing her fake, royal ass.

"Y-yeah, duh. It's.....Lily..Lilian or something." She stuttered, embarrassing herself as Lucy shook her head in disapproval.

Nex and Leo burst into laughter and I couldn't hold back mine either and neither could Marcello.

"Bitch, get the fuck off of me," Marcello said pushing her off of his lap.

I guess dinner wasn't so bad.

We all headed up to our rooms while I went to check up on Arianna. She was already fast asleep. I planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

I headed up to Marcello's bedroom and opened the door and find him on his bed working on something on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Are you blind? I'm working on something." He said bluntly.

Rude.

I shrugged and made myself comfortable on the bed beside him. I laid on his soft pillows and closed my eyes when suddenly I feel a pull on my waist and as soon as I open my eyes, I was met with the cold, hard floor of Marcello's bedroom.

"What the hell?" I screamed. "You are sleeping on the ground." He said pointing at the floor.

"You have a huge ass bed with plenty of space and you're going to make a lady sleep on the floor? How gentle of you." I scoffed.

"Careful what you wish for, princess. Do you really want to sleep on the same bed as me?" He asked, grinning like a child.

"I am definitely not sleeping on the cold, hard-ass floor so, yes I am sleeping on the same bed as you," I said pushing him aside and grabbing a pillow.

"Okay, don't blame me if you wake up naked or something. I warned you." He said laughing and made his way to the bathroom while I shielded myself with a blanket.

!!***!!(A little mature scene here! Skip it if it makes you uncomfy!)

Marcello's POV:

Closing the door and locking it, I strip myself of the rest of my clothing and go into the shower. Turning on the shower, it was slightly warm.

I closed my eyes and as soon as I did, I saw those sweet brown eyes, that luscious black hair, and beautiful plump lips. Every curve on her body just adds more definition to her beauty. Her breasts are the perfect size to fit nicely in my hands when I squeeze them, her small waist, and the little piercing in her belly button.

I inhaled sharply as I felt my cock spring up. "Shit." I whispered. Slowly my hand reached towards it, and I grabbed it. I didn't realize how turned on I was. I started to stroke it gently, thinking about the kiss and her undressing her with my eyes. I started to move my hands even faster, the pleasure racing inside of me even more.

Fuck, this woman will be the death of me.

I was almost there. I imagined her tracing her hands down my body, meaning around with it. I groaned in pleasure as I felt the warm liquid pouring out of me and all of my hands, dripping down my thighs.

***(OKE it's over hehe.)***

I cleaned myself and got off the shower with a towel around my waist.

I opened the door, she was still awake. This time, looking around my bookshelf trying to find something. "I told you those aren't storybooks. They're murder case files and background-history files of a lot of people." I said as I walked to my closet. She didn't say anything.

Is she staring or checking me out? I chuckled to myself.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I said, laughing
I regretted it as soon as I said that because I saw a flash and turned around immediately to see her on my phone, texting someone.

How did she even guess my password lock?

"Dude, your towel dropped." She said, holding in her laughter.

Oh, God.

I looked down at myself and sure enough, my dick and balls were wide open for the world to see. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and tried to snatch my phone from her grasp.

"Nice ass though, I sent it to your bros." She said, laughing.

I stared at her until she was done laughing. She wiped the tears out of her eyes and looked at me. "You're taking me shopping tomorrow, I need some clothes." She laughed again. "I'm sleeping with Arianna, have fun jerking off a bit more." She said, hysterically laughing again and finally leaving my room.

FUCK. SHE HEARD ME.

I felt the heat rise to my face as I planned out my revenge for tomorrow. I hurriedly put on my boxers and jogged to Rachel's room.

She's probably passed out and I don't wanna hear her annoying voice. Her door was unlocked and I crept in. I went up to her closet and searched for the vibrating underwear I got her last month.

"Found it," I whispered to myself. "We are going to have a blast at the mall tomorrow, princess."

OMYGAWD what just happened yall. I typed 2000 words yasss. My exams are over and I am happy so I wrote as much as I could!! Imma go sleep now its really late. Love all of you<3 gimme hug!