CHAPTER FOUR

Hey my lovely readers!! I just wanna make sure if you really like the story so far and if there's anything you'd want me to add. I would appreciate it if you commented or maybe even vote! Enjoy!

Marcello's POV:

I want to break something...anything. It's been days, weeks, and now years! The Mexican Cartel is making me go fucking insane. We've been searching for their hideouts for ages now and not even the slightest clue was found anywhere.

The Mexicans have had a long history with us for years and the war still goes on. They just don't know when to stop. They killed dozens of my well-trained men, stole from us, exploded some of our highly-ranked casinos and clubs, and even managed to almost bankrupt us. Now they sent a spy to destroy our valuables who happened to be one of the new hackers I just hired. As soon as I found out, I ordered both my brothers to go and kill this motherfucker.

I sat on my chair rubbing my temple in frustration. My phone started to ring a second time.

"Si, Leo. Did you clean up the mess?"

"Si, Capo. But.." He trailed off and it was obvious they fucked up.

"But?" I repeated, eager for his explanation.

"Well, um, we did kill him but then there was this woman... She saw everything and got afraid and ran. We chased her into an alleyway and she legit almost knocked both of us out. Super feisty. It was kinda hot." Leo said sounding amused.

Bastards.

"Did she escape?" I asked.

"No, we got her. Knocked her unconscious and tied her to a chair."

"Is she Mexican?"

"No boss...she is American. We have her in the warehouse, you might want to come and check."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Ciao."

Great.

Another problem I need to deal with. There's no doubt I love both my brothers but these idiots cannot complete tasks without something stuck up their asses.

I got up, wore my suit, and headed to the garage. "This shouldn't be a problem. I just need to make sure she's not working for the Mexican and then I'll get rid of her." I said to myself as I heard my Bugatti roar to life.

* * *

"Brother, why didn't you just order us to kill her? You didn't have to come all the way here." Nex asked.

"Well, I needed to make sure she isn't another spy or something," I replied as I opened the door to where the woman was.

The woman was not like what I pictured in my head. I thought it was some bimbo in my business like the last one, but no. She was breathtakingly beautiful.

I stood in the doorway. For the first time in my career, I actually didn't want somebody to be scared of me. I slowly walked up to her. I looked down at her. Her long black hair covered her ears and cheekbones, her shiny tan skin glowed in the dimly lit room and those eyes, warm hazel brown...would make any man fall for her instantly. She was an average-looking woman, yet so beautiful.

She stared back at me. Not a hint of fear in her eyes.

She's not scared?

"What's your name, Cara mia?" I asked.

"What's yours? She asked almost immediately. She looked so giddy and excited for some reason.

"COM E OSI!? (how dare you?) You do not speak to the boss like that!" Nex yelled at her.

"I wasn't talking to you, dipshit." She spat, rolling her eyes. I stopped Nex before he could say anything else.

This woman is for me to deal with.

Not only did she catch my attention but she was not afraid at all. She's not afraid of what's about to happen to her.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked.

I turned away and walked towards the table, really needing a smoke.

"You have seen something that you were not supposed to and you are here because I will help you un-see it," I replied.

She looked confused for a moment then replied with a laugh, "What, so you're gonna pay me a million dollars to shut me up or something"

This woman is hilarious.

Now I really wanted to test her bravery. "No, I'm not that generous," I said smirking and pulled out the silver-plated gun from my waistband.

I watched as her eyes grew wide. She was staring at the gun in my hand like it was going to explode any minute. I walked up to her slowly and knelt down to her height. I held up my gun and examined it purposely.

Her eyes darted from the gun in my hand to my eyes.

"Are you afraid of this?" I pointed my gun.

She gulped and I could almost see the fear in her eyes.

Now this is interesting. Didn't she realize we were armed and won't hesitate to kill her? Why is she scared now?

There is something about her that I can't quite put my hands on. She's different, but in a way, I can't really explain. I don't know what it is just yet.

I moved my gun closer to her face. "NO! NO! PLEASE I SWEAR I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed and tried to scoot away from the gun. I scoffed at her reaction.

Ok, maybe she has a brain disorder.

"Nex, take her to the cell and give her something to eat and Leo, you come with me," I ordered.

I left the warehouse with Leo on my tail. "Leo, I want you to find every single detail you can about this woman. I need to know who she is, where she's from, her job, her family...everything."

"But brother...I actually did." He said.

I turned to face him. "Well, do you have the files then?"

"Brother, I tried everything I promise but I couldn't find a single detail about her. It's like she doesn't even exist!"

I looked at him in confusion, "That's impossible, give it to one of our best hackers. See if they find anything."

"But I am your best hacker, brother. The only information I have is that she was staying at one of our hotels." He said.

"Really? Which one?" I asked.

"La Dominica Plaza." He replied.

For fuck's sake, now I have another problem to deal with.