CHAPTER SEVEN

Celestia's POV:

"This is actually, Marco's bedroom. Unfortunately, the guest rooms are not available right now. If you are uncomfortable, I'll send Marco to sleep somewhere else." Lucy said with a sweet smile.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to invade his privacy or anything..." I said trailing off.

"Nonsense, Marco is a softie at heart. Besides, he can't go against my words." She said laughing.

"You can go freshen up, tesoro. Dinner is at 8!" She said, leaving the room.

I let out a sigh and smiled to myself. I'm in his room.

I looked around the large room. There was a large king-sized bed with a few pillows and a large family picture hanging from the wall beside it. The room was quite dark only a strike of sun rays peeking through the blinds, letting me know it was past noon. The walls were mixed colors of a darker brown and the ceiling was a complete black color. There was a huge bookshelf filled with numerous books and files.

He entered the room still looking down at his phone without even acknowledging me.

He sighed and seemed to be drowned in his own thoughts. I looked at the huge shelf and examined it.

"Do you read fantasy?" I asked picking out a random book from the shelf.

"Jesus!" He screamed holding his hand to his heart clearly startled by my presence. I giggled at his reaction as he took long strides toward me and snatched the book from my hands.

"You're not supposed to be in here and no I don't read fantasy, it's childish," He said annoyed.

"It's not childish, it could be real. You never know." I said looking at him intently.

"I don't see fantasies as intriguing...maybe because they don't even exist." He said sternly.

"Well, that's actually the point of fantasies. They're not supposed to exist." I explained.

He stared at me for a while then smirked. "I have...much more interesting things I would love to fantasize about right now than fairytales." He said biting his lips and checking me out.

This man is impossible.

I'm sure I made him blush a couple of times before but he's gonna make my cheeks turn purple.

"Oh really? You wanna show me?" I asked in my best seductive tone and inched closer to his face.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours until he suddenly grabbed my waist and slammed me against the bookshelf, blocking me in between his body and the shelf behind me.

He leaned closer to me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but he moved to my ears, and with a raspy voice he whispered, "Neonata (Baby girl), don't wish for something you'll regret and the last thing you want is for me to show you what I'm gonna do to this tiny body of yours."

Fuck, I'm wet.

A giggle came from outside the room, capturing both of our attention from the heated conversation. It sounded like a little girl.

"Oh, Prince Marco are you in there?" The little voice giggled again.

Marcello beamed like a mischievous child. He walked over to the door and opened it.

A little girl with long blonde hair came running inside still giggling. She stopped when she bumped into me. A set of piercing blue eyes stared up at me. I smiled and knelt down to her height.

"Hello, princess. It is my greatest honor to finally meet you! I am Celestia." I said with a smile.

She let out a huge gasp. "How did you know I'm a princess and your name is so beautiful! Can you play princess with me?"

"I would love to-" I started when Marco interrupted.

"No, Arianna. You can play with Celestia later after you finish your homework. The little girl pouted and nodded her head before giving me a small wave and leaving the room.

He turned to me and examined me for a few seconds before grinning. "I think I would love it if you stayed in my room for a few days. It can get quite lonely you know." He said, mocking me after what happened a few minutes ago.

"Ooh yeah. Daddy, 'bout to give us some puppies!" Jaz said, smiling ear to ear.

Ugh.

He started laughing at my slightly agape expression and walked out the door as his phone started ringing.

We about to go dirtyyy...sike haha not yet *wink wink*. The time will come just be patient!!!! Celestia is just warming up and Marco is trying to get used to her presence! What will happen nextt I don't even know I swearrr lmaoo... Also I had a question: Can virgin ppl write smut? lol okee byee. Hope yall enjoyed as much as I did. Toodles!