CHAPTER ELEVEN

HELLOOO ppl! I am back! I am so so so sorry for keeping all of you waiting for so long. I had some things going on right now, I'll explain everything after this chapter. Have fun!

Celestia's POV:

I practically ran out of the store, not wanting to buy anything else. The sheer amount of embarrassment he has given me today is fueling my anger. He finally came out of the store totally chilled like nothing even happened. He laughed and got in his car while I stood outside staring him down. I got in the car slamming the door hard. He laughed again and shook his head.

"You know, you have some nerve staying at my house, spending my money and still acting like a little bitch." He said sarcastically and started the engine. 

I threw the shopping bags at him, "Spending your money?! Last time I checked, you were the one super excited to take me shopping, why, so you could humiliate the fuck out of me? Also, I never asked or begged for you to let me in your damn house. What's your answer gonna be huh? You felt pity, so you decided to bring me in? Or is it that dick of yours you can't handle? Trust me, I would have torn you apart by now if you weren't my mate, nobody speaks or treats their future Luna with such disrespect!" I growled, fuming.

"Luna? Is that your real name?" Marcello asked confused.

Shit. That wasn't supposed to happen.

"I-I mean, you can't speak to me like that o-or treat me like that. I haven't done anything to you." I said, purposely ignoring the confusion in his face and folded my arms looking away.

"Trust me when I say you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but...what the fuck are you?" He asked, taking out his silver gun from the holster and pointing it at me. My eyes immediately shot to the rearview mirror and sure enough my appearance had changed. My hair, now a deeper shade of orange, and my eyes a cobalt blue. I didn't realize, Marco's actions had affected me that way, but why was I reacting so aggressively? My coronation isn't due for another week or so. 

A sudden flashback from a few weeks ago showed me on my phone checking the lunar calendar and frowning upon the fact that there was supposed to be a full moon sometime during the month. The full moon is an essential day for all werewolves. The very first full moon in a year is the night where every future Luna out there marks their mate and the Alpha marks them, in order to tie the knots. If the Luna doesn't have a mate or can't mark her mate then she and her Alpha will go into heat....but right now this is the least of my concerns.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer, "Are you fucking possessed or something?" He said, carefully examining my features moving my face from left to right as my dissimilar features started to fade slowly. 

I don't have an excuse for this. I can't tell him now.

I used all my strength to push him away from me and give me space to make a run for it. I unlocked the door and tumbled out of the car, tripping over my foot. Marcello jumped through the seats, and before I could make a second move, he pounced on me slamming my body against the hard pavement. I tried to struggle and push him off of me but this man was a fricking wall. He locked both my hands above my head and stayed still, catching his breath. He then looked at me with the most daunting look in his eyes which made me whimper a little. 

"Bella, you need to stop fucking running. Let this be your last warning. Next time you run, I'm going to put a bullet through your head!" He screamed as I flinched looking away. 

I struggled some more to somehow loosen the grip but failed miserably which made him even angrier and took out his gun again but this time he threatened. He placed the gun under my chin and was about to say something when I let out a blood-curdling scream. The silver from his gun burned through my skin as I heard my flesh sizzle like hot oil.