CHAPTER FIVE

Heyyy pumpkin pies!!!! How's the storyyy???? I love you people, I got so many votes already!! Anddd plz plz plz comment me what you think of the story so far. I need to know if its ok! Also my exams are in 2 weeks. *cries* But i'll still attempt to publish. *cries again* Enjoyyy.

Celestia's POV:

It's been days...they locked me up in this shit hole for days. His brothers took turns bringing me food and water. They started being nice to me and I got their names, Ronnex and Leonardo. They kept me company and I am so grateful for that right now because Jaz is dying. Why? Because we haven't seen our mate for more than ten days.

"Did something happen to him? Something definitely happened to him. Let's ask Leo or Nex! They should know! Celest, we'll both die if something happens to him. It hurts...you know how bad it hurts." My wolf whimpered in pain.

"Jazzy, it's okay. We need to be patient with him. He's a freakin' boss around here, maybe he's caught up in work." I reassured her.

I realized he was a mob boss in just a few days, it was pretty obvious. I've heard of shady Mafia businesses before and what the bosses are like, but never have I ever expected my mate to actually be one of them.

Just then, a familiar cologne, mint and pumpkin spice hit me. Jaz inhaled sharply.

"He's here." I said with a grin.

He unlocked the door to my cell and walked in with a straight face. He pulled in a chair and sat right in front of me.

His eyes. Why are they so mesmerizing?

"I need to touch him! Let me touch him!" Jaz screamed.

"Jaz! We can't do that! Do you want to get your brains blown out?" I warned.

"We need to talk." He said sternly.

"About what?" I asked.

"You."

"What-." I began to say.

"Where are you from?" He interrupted.

Shit.

I can't tell him the truth. We come from Maine. We choose the places with the most heavily packed forests and woods for obvious reasons. Our empires are hidden, they cannot be seen with the human eye unless you're one of us.

There was plenty of history with wolves and humans in the past. Humans hunted wolves and used their fur, skin, and teeth. It was then in a few years, the number of wolves was decreasing dangerously. The moon goddess decided the wolves had suffered long enough and the only way to hide from humans was to blend in...and that's what she did. She made werewolves.

One that looks nothing more than a normal human being but internally a predator who will do anything to protect its loved ones. The moon goddess paired different wolves with humankind. That's how I got Jaz. Your wolf can feel you, it can talk to you, it can heal you, tell you to make the correct decisions but one thing it will never do is...deception.

"I asked you something cara mia." He said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well, it's funny you asked. I live here! New York is my home." I lied.

He stared at me for a moment then squinted his eyes and smirked.

I'm a terrible liar.

"Ragazza (girl), don't you know lying is a sin?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Uhm...I don't know what you're talking about...I live here." I laughed awkwardly.

"No, you don't! Why else would you be staying at MY hotel?" He asked.

"OH MY GODDESS. His last name is Dominic and he is filthy rich!" Jaz called out.

I laughed at her statement. She's gonna get me killed for real.

"Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?!" He boomed.

"Well, someone has anger issues." Jaz started.

"Uh, no...sir. I think you need to calm down a little, it's really not that serious." I said in a monotone.

He jolted up from his seat and stomped his way towards me.

Shit, I've pissed him off. I have to think quickly before he strangles me or something.

He knelt down to my height and grabbed my chin, "Listen, you little-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I pulled him in for a lingering kiss.

I could feel the swirl of emotions he was feeling right now. He looked shocked at first then slowly closed his eyes. He was feeling it too.

Damn, magic.

He kissed back. I was ecstatic, on cloud nine if that's what humans would say. So much passion, so much emotion but so little time.

We pulled back. Both of us gasping for air. He just looked at me with this sparkle in his eyes. He looks so calm and warm.

I calmed him down and he accepted.

"Did you miss me too, Marcello?" I asked.

I think he smiled a little. "How did you know my name?" he asked.

"Lucky guess." I lied.

His brothers told me.

He closed his eyes for a second, "Cazzo (fuck), why do I feel-"

"Powerful? Indestructible?" I guessed. He looked me in the eye for some time and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You are a crazy fucking woman. You need to tell me who you are or I'm going to blow your brains out with this gun you're so afraid of." He said pulling out the same silver-plated gun I feared.

"Okay, okay," I said in surrender.

"My name is Celestia Don Vega, I uh- I came from Maine. Got tired of the countryside vibe in Maine, so came to NYC for a while." I lied, with an innocent look on my face.

He stared at me for a while before lowering his voice to a threatening tone, "If I find out you lied, do you want to know what I'll do to you, fiorella?"

I gulped.

"This cell is called the 'Torture Room'. I will cut you open like a pig while you're still alive and make you watch yourself bleed out as you beg me to kill you instead. Oh but before that, you see those men outside your cell? They've been wanting to get a little taste of you since day one. I'll let them have their fun before the real torture. They don't call me 'Sin' for no reason." He said with a psychopathic smile on his face.

I stared at him in horror. This is the man I'm supposed to fall in love with?

I'm trying to make the chapters longer!!! Plz have faith in meee. I'm sorry for the cliffhangers lmaooo. Things are getting heated here ain't it????? Jaz is so impatientttt. Also my mom is gonna kill me if I don't go study rn. So byeee loviess, until next time!