CHAPTER TEN

Celestia's POV:

"WAKEY! WAKEY! WAKEY! WAKEY!" Arianna squealed as she bounced on the bed.

"Well, good morning to you too princess," I said laughing.

"Do you want to play with me?" She asked.

"I would love to play, but aren't you a little hungry?" I said tickling her tummy. She fell back on the bed and giggled. She ran into the bathroom and I chased her.

We both cleaned up and I helped her choose her outfit for the day. 

"I wish you were my sister!" Arianna said with the cutest grin on her face. 

"You do?" I said, surprised. I've only met Arianna for two days and she already feels so close to me. She really is the sweetest, bubbly little 7 year old I've ever seen.

Arianna nodded her head. "I do have a sister, her name is Bianca but she lives so far away," she said disappointed. 

How many more siblings does Marcello even have? My thoughts started to drift back to that strikingly beautiful man and all about last night. His hands on my thigh and moving up to my waist, the monstrous bulge in his pants as I kissed him. 

"Remember how he started jerking off in the bathroom?" Jaz laughed, implanting a scenery in my head.

Oh. Right. 

"Jaz, please don't ruin my morning and shut up about last night I beg you." I replied with a sigh.

I kissed Arianna's forehead and held her hand as I led her downstairs for breakfast. 

We entered the living room only to find Marco chasing Leo. Nex was on his phone laughing hysterically at something.

"YOU FUCKING TOAD! Ti sparo fottuto se non lo cancelli subito!(I'm going to fucking shoot you if you don't delete that right now!)" Marco yelled.

"Are you kidding?!? This shit got viral after I posted it." Leo laughed.

"How does your towel just fall off your ass without you even acknowledging it?" Nex boomed in laughter and fell on the couch. 

Marco noticed me standing there, and came stomping my way. I tried with all the power in me not to burst into crying laughter.

He was fuming red but surprisingly his expression changed when he came up to me. From the look on his face, he definitely had something in store for me. "How about we mark him. That way we'll know what he's up to." Jaz said.

Not a bad idea but also not a good one either.

"Had a good night's sleep, princess?" He asked smirking.

Bipolar motherfucker.

"Yes, a peaceful one. Thanks for asking." I replied.

"Well, let's go get breakfast! We don't want to be late for shopping, do we?" He said urging me to go into the kitchen.

This is definitely suspicious. He's being creepy and he suddenly wants to go shopping.

We finished breakfast with him giving me small glances every now and then. I kicked him under the table at one point and he choked on water.

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with the others when he came up to me. "Hey, we need to leave." He said coldly.

"Now?" I said surprised. It was only 10:30 in the morning and he wants to take me shopping now.

"Yes, we go now because I have an important meeting later today and I don't want extra load after my meeting." He said glancing at his phone.

"Okay, but I don't have anything to wear outside."