CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I am back with another chapterrrr. I've been receiving dm's from you guys complimenting my work and AHHH it makes me so happy that u guys are loving it!! P.S: no way I found the hottest 40-year-old to pose as Gerald Don Vega. *

Celestia's POV:

I finished putting on my shorts and Marcello exited the bathroom smirking at me. "Had fun, princess?" He asked, fixing his shirt. "Shut the fuck up before I make you." I gritted my teeth in annoyance. He started laughing like a hyena and I grabbed a pillow and whacked it hard across his face.

"In your face, asshole!" I screamed jumping on the bed and grabbing another pillow.

"You deserve more than just a pillow whacking," I said shaking my head.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to pin me to the ground with your tiny hands?" He scoffed.

Oh, he has no idea.

"Try me," I said, getting off the bed and facing him. He gave me a surprised look and stood there for a while to see if I was just joking or not.

"Cagna. (Bitch)" He said before pouncing at me without a warning. Thanks to my reflexes, I dodged his attack and came round back and kicked the back of his knee. I watched as he dropped to the ground on his knees with a grunt. I kicked his shoulders and his body fell to the ground entirely and I took the chance to twist both his arms behind him.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed.

"Chi e la cagna adesso? (Who's the bitch now?)" I said, smiling at my success. I let him go and he rose to his feet looking shocked and confused.

"What? Haven't your brothers told you how I beat their asses the first night before they used their weapons on me?" I asked.

"They did but I just thought it was a defense technique or something." He said still confused.

I sighed, "Look, it's kind of like how you need to be trained to work in the Mafia. For self-defense and offense because you never know when these enemies will attack. I've been training since I was 10. We train to run faster, heal faster, and bite harder along with the classic karate stuff, you know the drill.

"Damn, you didn't tell me the princess was a badass." He said smiling at me and making me blush once again.

It's always that damn smile.

He then took out his phone and started to text someone. "Uhm, so...shall we go downstairs so I can introduce you?" I asked nervously.

"Mhm, I don't have all day. I got a meeting in 4 hours so let's make it quick." He said expressionless.

Rude. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door.

I didn't realize how far away I was from home for a long time. My family must be worried sick. If I tell them I lost my phone and was held hostage in a cell of my mate's basement who happened to be a human, they will freak the fuck out.

"So, you speak Italian huh." He said climbing down the stairs beside me.

"I do. My dad taught me." I replied.

"So your dad is Italian?"

"No. My dad speaks a lot of languages, but Italian is his favorite. Probably because he lost a friend of his a few years ago who was Italian. Uncle Enzo used to be the Alpha of the Midnight pack before he passed away." I said, recalling the sweet moments with Uncle Enzo. I was a rebellious teen at 16, Uncle Enzo and I would do the craziest shit ever. He was a tall, strong man and the type of leader every wolf pack wishes to have.