End of first round

Iida and Hatsume are fighting, But Hatsume is explaining for the camera filming about her 'babies'.

"That's all!" She says and willingly walks out of bounds. Iida is furious he didn't get a real fight, i can practically hear his anger steaming out of his ears.

Next up is Mina against Aoyama.
"You go girl" i say and i'm giving her a part on the shoulder as she is walking past me.

"I'll make him pee himself" she smirks and starts to make her way down to the preparation rooms.

"She'll destroy him, i'm sure" i hear Mineta say, and Denki hum.

"But dude, she destroyed you, like, real hard!" Sero's teasing Denki, seemingly nudging him.

"Shuddup" Denki mumbles with a slightly annoyed tone of voice.

"Risky move to ask her out though, i mean, she's one of your best friends afterall!" Mineta says in his light voice, they are just in the seats behind me, so if they are thinking i can't hear them they are stupid.

"Yea" Denki mutters "Did you mean literally?" Sero is asking quickly. I hear a sigh from Denki, but before he's answering i speak up.

"You guys know, I've almost gone deaf multiple times by the audience and present Mic now, but my hearing is still extremly good and i literally hear your heart beats" i say and turn around to face them, who looks down at me because their seats are about 30 centimeters higher up then mine.

"Oopsie Daisy" Sero says with a smirk teasing Denki in some sort of way i think.

"Now, Match number five!" Present Mic is saying, his voice is already loud in person, but through speakers it literally feels like i might explode. It isn't wierd as his voice literally is his quirk.

"We have the twinkling and fashionable Yuga Aoyama from class 1-A VS the pink and pretty Mina Ashido from Class 1-A!"

He continues as my two classmates are stepping out on the field.

"Match five, go!" Ms. Midnight says.

Aoyama almost immediately starta to shoot his glittery navel laser through his belt.

Mina pulls off her shoes and she is secreting acid from under her feet, with her flexible body she's swiftly sliding across the battle area, dodging Aoyamas lasers.

I hear her shout something, but not what.
Then she shouts something again
"I know your weaknesses because we trained together in the battle trials!" It sounds like. Aoyama shoots a large blast, but he seemingly gets one of his classic stomachaches.

Mina is seeing this as a chance to defeat him. She throws some acid at his belt, casusing it to break down, and as a result his pants drops.

I laugh and i see that Mina does aswell. She pulls off a strong uppercut which immobilises Aoyama.

"Mina Ashido wins!" Ms. Midnight is exclaiming. Cheers erupt from the audience as mina is smiling brightly, almost literally beaming.

 Cheers erupt from the audience as mina is smiling brightly, almost literally beaming