Welcome to U.A and class 1-A!

I smiled at Eijiro. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. A boy with freckles and green hair stood there, he reminded me of a broccoli.

"Hey, Fuyuko right?" The broccoli head said and i nodded. He smiled nervously at me as he had a notebook in his hand
"I'm Izuku Midoriya" he said and i smiled
"Hello Midoriya" i said and looked down at his notebook he held in his hands. He seemed shy.

"I- i was wondering if you could tell me about your quirk" he asked and i looked confused but i nodded. He pulled out a pencil and sat down. I understood he wanted to write down my quirk, it must be some kind of quirk notebook. I felt a bit nervous. As i had multiple quirks i didn't really know if i should include the other quirks other than the one i most often used.

"Um, sure!" I say and sit down in a chair, across from him by his desk. I rub my temples a bit and decide to only tell him about one of my quirks, as more than one quirk were almost impossible to have. I didn't want people to be friends with me just because i was rare, you know. I could barely use the other quirks either, which was another reason not to tell him or anyone else.

"So.. i call my quirk Mother Nature" i start off. Some others had gathered around us
"It gives me the power to grow any plant out of my body, like trees and such. I can control dirt and earth aswell. I control already living plants and can make them appear almost everywhere. When a plant or whatever i am controlling is in my control it gets 40 times stronger than it normally would be" i say. Midoriya scribble down some quickly and i continue "Well, and my blood is sap, i breathe carbon dioxide" i come to a end.

Midoriya looks up when i mention how my body is built different.
"That's so cool!" He compliments me. I smile at his compliment and run a hand through my snow white and long hair with a few orange stripes.

I stand up and get greeted by a guy with dark blue hair and rectangular glasses

"I'm Tenya Iida, the class rep" he exclaims and chop the air with his arms. I notice engines at his calves, must be his quirk, huh?

"Nice to meet ya Iida" i say and reach out my hand for him to take. When he is done chopping the air with his arm he takes my hand and shakes it

"It'll be fun with you as class rep!" I say with a smile as i close my eyes and tilt my head.
I let go of his hand and stretch a bit.

I start to return to my seat. Bakugo isn't by his desk, rather leaning against Eijiros. I sit down by my desk, Infront of Eijiros desk.

I let Thorns grow out on my back in reflex. I stop them from tearing through my cloth though, some self control is still left in me.

I feel Bakugo approach me. I know that if he tried to touch, slap or punch my back, his hand and fingers would be impaled by the Thorns.

"Oi, plant brain" i heard him hiss. Without turning around i hissed back "what, angry pomeranian guy?" In a toxic tone.

I felt his anger rise, i could practically feel how he was steaming with anger "Who the hell you callin' Angry Pomeranian Guy, plant brain?!" He hissed, almost shouted. I roll my eyes

"You. Now Whatcha want?" I hiss to him as i continue to face away from him.

"Don't try me, plant brain. I bet you couldn't even beat that grape extra" he exclaims and i take a deep breath to not just attack him.

I let a branch-like vine sprout out of one of my legs. The vine makes its way to the grape perv, Mineta. It snakes around his waist before throwing him into the concrete wall, creating cracks and a buckle in it.

"I couldn't beat him?" I hiss at Bakugo. Mineta is laying on the ground, rubbing his back and head.

Just then you could hear a groan from the front of the classroom. Mr. Aizawa peeled off the yellow sleepingbag as he stood up.

Shut, he can't see the damage on the wall. I let a vine spread from one of my legs. It starts to grow into climbing vines and vining plants that covered that part of the wall. I let the vine disappear into my leg again while the vining plants and climbing vines was still on the wall.

"Class" Mr. Aizawa started off by saying in his monotone voice "We'll be going to the training grounds, the training arena/hall to introduce you to Fuyuko's quirk" he speaks

He starts to hand out the training uniforms so we could change is the changing rooms later.

"Come on Fuyuko!" Mina chirps and drags me through the corridors as we were on the way to the training grounds.

I take off my T-shirt and shorts. Uraraka and Hagakure are talking about the upcoming Sports festival. I had now learned all the girls names while we changed.

I slip into my uniform, it wasn't showing much skin which was good, but bad. I needed sunlight to become stronger and use less energy, and i got more sunlight if more skin touched the sunlight.

"C'mon Fuyuko!" Uraraka beamed as she dragged me out of the changing room. I chuckled but followed her. It was only me and Uraraka who was left.

Mr. Aizawa stood there with his monotone look.
"Fuyuko" he started off my saying. I turned my attention to him, my emerald eyes shining.
Mr. Aizawas eyes wandered around the pupils in our class, they stopped at Eijiro and a guy with wierd elbows.

"You are going to battle against Hanta Sero and Eijiro Kirishima" he said. Hm, the guy with wierd elbows was named Sero. I felt a bit worried as i didn't want to fight my kindergarten best friend.

I stood, my legs wide apart in a fighting position.
"Just know, i will hold back on you two" i say and smirk.
"We ain't holding back" Sero answered with a grin.

Mr. Aizawa was pulling a whistle to his mouth, and then blew it.