Beginning of the Sports Festival

I'm sitting in the 1-A waiting room.
"Hey it's gonna be fine Fuyuko-san" Mina says with her normal bright smile. I'm nervous about that i'm gonna be on screen and in live action Infront of so many people! U.A sports festival is like the Olympics!

"Thanks Mina" i say and i'm fidgeting with the U.A sports festival uniform i'm wearing.

I see Todoroki call Midoriya with him out to a small corridor, i can't hear what they're taking about though...
Hm.

"Hey!" Present Mic's voice is heard through the speakers in the arena.
I'm hearing the audience return the hey.

"Pay attention, Audience!" Present Mic is continuing to shout, his voice heard through the speakers, loudly.

"It's time for the students to enter the first year stage!" Present Mic's voice is booming through the speakers.

I feel Mina pull me up from my seat, she is dragging me towards the small corridor leading out to the arena, well, here we go i guess!

The sunlight is hitting my skin as me and the rest of the class is walking out of the corridor. The audience is screaming and cheering, am i going to go deaf now?

We are walking towards Ms. Midnight who is standing on a small stage in the middle of the arena.
"Will we be able to put up our best performance being watched by so many people?" Iida says, i don't think it is a question directed to anyone though.

"I'm getting nervous!" Eijiro says through gritted teeth. I'm placing a hand on his shoulder reassuringly
"It'll be okay, Eijiro"

Bakugo, who is Infront of me and Eijiro is staring down at the ground.
"Aren't you, Bakugo?" Eijiro asks Bakugo.

"No. I'm just more into it" Bakugo is exclaiming in his normal angry tone.

"Time for the player page! First up Katsuki Bakugo from class 1-A" Ms. Midnight announces. She is flicking her whip a bit as she is standing on the stage Infront of all the first year students.

I hear multiple gasps from around class 1-A. I'm letting out a sigh, this isn't gonna go very well.

"What? It's Kacchan!" Midoriya says in a panicked voice as he is at watching Bakugo walking up towards the stage.

The audience is quiet. Bakugo is standing by the mic on the stage.
"I pledge--" he starts to say in an oddly calm voice
"That i'll be number one" he's continuing. Of course. The audience is erupting in many different emotions, this is a energy party!

The rest of the first years let out boo's and i hear multiple voices complain. I feel the angry and disturbed energy from the first year students around me.

I hear Bakugo mutter something before starting to walk off stage.

"How overconfident can you be?!" I hear Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu hiss, Honenuki's friend, he's angry.

Ms. Midnight is now announcing the first match is... An obstacle course!
Huh, i wonder...

Mina drags me with the rest of the classz making me snap out of my thoughts. There's a wide tunnel that leads out of the arena, that must be the start line.

I'm in one of the front rows of the crowded area Infront of the startline.

"Start!" Ms. Midnight's voice is screaming. I start to run into the tunnel. Under me vines and roots are making a pathway for me. Some nasty words are being shouted at me.

Suddenly, i can't move. Todoroki is freezing the ground beneath everyone. I have tricks up my sleeve though. Underneath me the ground shakes lightly. A plateau of earth and rocks lifts me up.into the air, cracking myself free from the ice.