New friend?

I wake up in my bed. I am  exhausted by yesterdays stuff happening, this goddamn headache is killing me.

I yawn and groan while i sit up in my bed.
My head is empty, i wonder if my thoughts maybe had leaked out of my head with the sap, Hm.

I reach for my phone. Notifications. Wonder from what.

'you have been added to 1-A group Chat'

Hm, seems like Eijiro added me to the class group chat. I wonder...

Eijiro🪨: I added her

Mina:🩷👽: YAY

Denki⚡: Very Manly of you Kiri

Eijiro🪨: Thanks man, i'm gonna cry:')

Denki⚡: LMAO

Bakugo💥: SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN EXTRAS

Tsu🐸: Here we go again

Bakugo💥: SHINEEEEE

Midoriya🥦: Kacchan! Calm down please!

Bakugo💥: SHUT UP DEKU, YOU DAMN NERD

Sero🤳: lmao, this is funny to watch

Mina🩷👽: *facepalm emoji*

Eijiro🪨: Why don't you use the emoji?

Sero🤳: It doesn't exist Einstein

Fuck they have been spamming tonight. How are they able to be awake so late on a school day?!

Kacchan? Maybe that's a name for Bakugo from Midoriya.. And Deku? A name for Midoriya from Bakugo maybe?

Eh, it's probably because i'm Jet lagged and went to sleep kinda late. Wait, what time is it? Hm.. wait- WHAT THE HELL 11AM?! Jesus Fucking Christ what the hell have i eaten?!

Nimca🌻: What the hell has been happening tonight in this chat?!

Uraraka🌈: I have no idea

Sero🤳: Not me either. I think i was drugged on sleep deprivation

Nimca🌻: Now i'm laughing my fucking ass of

I'm laughing, holding my stomach. I don't know why i'm laughing, i just laugh. I wheeze and laugh, Jesus what is happening to me?!

Sap have stopped bleeding from my head and knuckles, Thank god. Mina had added me yesterday, wierd that i have not gotten too many notifications from her. I chuckle a bit, i love this class.

'bz'

Hm? Someone added me. Todoroki? Guess he maybe was bored or his father, or old man as he calls his father, had forced him.

I press the add back icon with a smile. I'm happy to make friends. I feel lucky to already have friends in the class. That feeling is probably true, not everyone has the luck to get friends so quickly, and friends that seem to be so kind.

'Todoroki added'

'Changed Todoroki to Todoroki🔥🧊'

"Hm", i know Todoroki have two quirks, Mina told me yesterday. Fire on his left side and ice on his right side. I wonder how he got that red burnmark around his left eye though.

Todoroki🔥🧊: Hey

Nimca🌻: Helloooo

Todoroki🔥🧊: Thought i'd add you as we're classmates now. And my old man thought that you seemed powerful so he told me to add you.

Nimca🌻: nice, i love how you call your father 'your old man'

Todoroki🔥🧊: He deserves it

Hm, i feel honoured that Shoto Todoroki's father, number 2 pro hero Endeavor, thought i was powerful. Me? Powerful? I dunno really.. I wonder what Endeavor want.