One day left

13 days have gone by.
U.A's defences and security have been beefed up a whole lot during these days.

"Nimca" a familiar voice makes me snap out of my thoughts. I'm perking up to see Eijiro looking at me and pointing forward to the teacher, Cementoss.

I look forward to Cementoss and lower my gaze "Sorry Sensei, what did you say?" I'm mumbling quietly, but loud enough for Cementoss to hear.

"Fuyuko, i was asking you about the spikes from the USJ incident" Cementoss is starting to say "And how you used it" he is continuing. I'm rubbing my templates.

"I don't know how i did it actually, it just came when i saw Mr. Aizawa's body, sensei" i mutter. My gaze is now back onto Cementoss.

"You're sounding just like me, Fuyuko. When i developed my quirk almost the same thing happened" Cementoss is saying, his small eyes are inspecting me closely.

I'm just silently nodding, looking down at my hands, this is embarrassing.

"I'll give you some advice later on, Fuyuko" Cementoss is saying, his small and squinted eyes still looking at me.

"Yes sensei" i say and look up at him again.

Eijiro is giving me a thumbs up and a smile. I'm ignoring it.

The class continues in its normal pace, a slow pace.

Momo is answering most of the questions, like usually. During these 13 days that have passed, me and Honenuki have bonded a bit, i'm happy to have a new friend now!

Aswell as bonding with my friends, i've been training to get better control over my quirk/s aswell, and my newly found ability.
Most of all my mind has been sailing on seas of my thoughts, which isn't rare.

After the class i walk up to Midoriya"Here, have your notebooks back, thanks for borrowing them to me!" I say and hand him the two notebooks i borrowed three days ago.

I finished them yesterday night, they are about Class 1-A's students and their quirks and weaknesses, and the same for class 1-B.

"O-oh, thanks Fuyuko-chan!" He says as he takes the notebooks in his hands. I give him a smile.

"I've added some information about Juzo Honenuki aswell, as i know him pretty well" i add and tap the notebook about 1-B.
"Thanks Fuyuko-chan!" Midoriya says and smiles before he's waving and heading off to Iida.

I'm been writing stuff in his notebook about Honenuki, that i knew about, like: 'Honenuki doesn't know how to cook, he kinda sucks at it. Either he takes food from someone else or he watches people cook his favorite foods, to learn how to make them. His favorite thing to eat is Watermelon though'

 His favorite thing to eat is Watermelon though'

"Ready for tomorrow?" Cementoss asks. It was after school hours but he had taken me out on a field inside the school grounds.

Mr. Aizawa is watching from not so far away, and Mina plus Eijiro is there too.

"I think so, sensei" i'm answering Cementoss as i Scratch the back of my head "I've trained" i mutter.

"Good, now, show me your ground control" Cementoss says. I'm not really used to just showing off my skills and quirk/s to others like this.

"O- okay Sensei" i say. I stomp with my right foot onto the cement ground. The ground Infront of me turns to a uneven line of sharp and tall spikes.

"I can't control exactly where they should pop up" i'm muttering quietly. I feel Cementoss's rock hard hand on my left shoulder, as he is practically is made of cement.

 I feel Cementoss's rock hard hand on my left shoulder, as he is practically is made of cement

(This is Cementoss)

"It's a amazing start" Cementoss exclaims as he makes the cement spikes disappear
"Can you do this with wood, rocks and dirt aswell?" He adds. I'm nodding at both of his sentences.

"Interesting, you are an powerful student indeed" he says. His words are reminding me of Endeavor..

"You remind me of Endeavor now" i'm saying as i'm looking down at my feet. The song blood // water by grandson, is playing in my head, i'm swinging to the rythm.

"Oh? Well, what more can you do?" Cementoss asks me with a curios look on his cement-block face.

"A whole lot" i say and grow a plant in the palm of my hand "My honest opinion is that i'm over powered" i continue.

Mina and Eijiro is walking away, waving goodbye to me. I'm waving at them as a goodbye aswell.

"Can you show me more of your ground powers of your quirk?" Cementoss asks me. The music playing in my head is only hyping me.

I step Infront of Cementoss and focus on the parts of me touching the ground. The ground trembles and shakes...

Walls and small mountains of rocks rise about 50 meters Infront of me.
When the small mountains and large walls are rising i lift my arms up in the air, almost like support for the power.

I let out a groan as the rock mountains rise from the ground, the cement it's breaking through is flying through the air.

The song playing in my head is hitting it's banger point now.
"I've trained" i say with a slight smirk on my face. Cementoss looks up at the huge structures Infront of us, it's hard to see what his facial expressions is like because of his appearance thought.

"It's clear you have" he says
"This stuff i've been able to do for a long time so it's no surprise really" i add. The slits for Mr. Aizawa's eyes through the bandages reveal his impressed eyes, it's a rare sight to see any kind of facial expression on his monotone face.

"That's cool" a familiar voice says. I turn around to see the guy who's teeth are showing, his hair a ash-beige color. It's Honenuki who is peeking around a corner.

"It it Cementoss sensei?" He continues and he is currently pointing at Cementoss, who looks at Honenuki.

"No" Cementoss says.
"Oh, Hey Fuyuko!" Honenuki is saying because he is realising i'm there too.

"Hey Honenuki" i'm saying while i'm looking over at him