Stretching hurts

"Endeavor" i say, looking at Todoroki and his old man. Todoroki seems to be getting scolded by his father, while he is lying in a hospital bed.

"Yes, Fuyuko?" Endeavors attention turns to me. Tsu is on her phone, but both Mom and Todoroki also look at me, confused.

"Shouldn't you praise your son after he successfully made it out of a Villain attack, now in a hospital bed getting treatment?" I ask him, rising one eyebrow.
Endeavor looks at me, i was expecting the number two pro hero to be angry, but instead he just nods quietly, a slight look of shame in his eyes.

"I'll be going" Endeavor says as he leaves the room. I shrug a bit before i lay down again, my back hurting.

"Thanks" Todoroki mumbles while he closes his eyes "my old man is a pain sometimes" he continues, his voice low.

I nod and look up at Mom "good to see you bonding with people, sweetie" she says as she gives me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'll have to go now, food doesn't cook on it's own, and my stomach says it's time to eat" mom continues and stretch a bit.
"I'll come visit you tomorrow and see how you feel. Maybe you'll get to come home!" She says before she gives me one last kiss on the fore head.

"Bye mom" i say as she leaves the room with a wave.

I close my eyes. My thoughts wandering off, all concerns and worries being shut out for the moment.

"What happened to Shigaraki and Nomu?" i suddenly blurt out.

"Nomu got thrown away by All Might, probably landed in some forest. And the guy with the hands? Ribbit. He fled with the warm gate" Tsu says as she rests her head against her pillow, seemingly tired like me.

I hum as a answer. My thoughts are slowly drifting away to the land of dreams, my eyes closing. 'why am i feeling empty and tired inside?' i'm thinking, but that's my last thought before i'm falling asleep.

 'why am i feeling empty and tired inside?' i'm thinking, but that's my last thought before i'm falling asleep

"Fuyuko, Fuyuko" i hear someone in the distance "Nimca? Fuyuko?" I open my eyes. Tsu is standing over me, she's looking down on me.

I'm sweating pretty badly. Huh? What happened? Hm.

"Hah?" I'm saying as i'm sitting up, i yawn.
Eijiro is pointing at the walls around me.

"Good morning Eijiro" i say. I look confused at what he is pointing to. I follow his index finger to see how the cement walls have grown uneven spikes but that's sharp, they look natural, but sharp. Huh, did i cause that?

"What's that?" I'm thinking out loud.
Todoroki has a spike dangerously close to his head.

I'm now realising the room is dark, no lights are on. Outside the black night sky's starts are shining, the moonlight hitting the back of Tsu's head, making her look like a goddess.

"Your work i think" Eijiro says. I look at the spikes. Hum.

"I don't know how to control it, and with that i have no idea how to make them disappear" i exclaim tiredly
"We'll have to get Cementos here tomorrow"  i say and lay back down.

"Don't kill any of us in your sleep now. We'll destroy the spikes getting too close" Eijiro says as he breaks off the weak end of a spike.

"Yeah Yeah, just sleep now" i say and yawn. I let my eyes wander around the room. From a couple of flowers and some chocolate by Mr. Aizawas side, to Eijiro laying on his stomach in his bed, trying to sleep.

I let my eyelids rest, i toss to the side a bit.

After a while of my laying on my right side, i feel a small tear roll down from my right eye. Huh? I find that quite wierd, my body does that from time to time.

I hear a groan, from a man. Is Mr. Aizawa waking up from the commotion a minute ago? Maybe.

"Agh, my head" i'm hearing Mr. Aizawa say, his voice is tired and sluddery.

"You're awake" i mutter from my bed. Mr. Aizawa is stiff as a stick, not able to move because of his current state.

"Yes" he mumbles. He gives me a quickly glance before he continues "i had the wierdest dream"

"Oh?" Eijiro says, i feel a bit nervous now actually, i didn't want him to...

"It was a girl, she sang a little song about Nomu and USJ... She said i'll feel better, it was... Strange" he says. I feel him giving me a side eye.

"The girl sang like a lullaby that went like 'Shouta, Shoutaaaa, don't wake up just yeeeet~
Unforeseen, simulation Joint is where, you got huuuurt~ your wounds will be there, yet not~ no time for explanation' it's... Eerie, i don't like it" Mr. Aizawa says. I feel his gaze on me, he knows now.

I smile a bit, his dream was even wierder before that part, but i'm not supposed to say that out loud, people will get a bit suspicious.

Is he really not gonna talk about how he was riding scooters down a bubblegum mountain, him being half seagull and then getting hunted by other animal humans when he was a human, then he got teleported to GTA 5. If i'm being honest it was a nice dream, kinda wierd though.

"Very.. detailed" Todoroki says, seemingly in a thinking state. Eijiro tries to go to sleep again, and Tsu is already asleep.

"I'm gonna go sleep now'' i mutter as i close my heavy eyes. I feel the emptyness inside my mind, the only thing there is a random song.

I start to hum a bit as i try to sleep, it's a happy song.

(If you wanna play it it's backyard boy - stripped, by Claire Rosinkranz)

I smile a bit as the song plays in my head, it's nice, it's makes me happy.

This song kinda does matches my energy sometimes. My right foot bop a bit to the rythm of the song.

"da-da-da-da, da-da-da, Da-da-da-da-da, Everything is perfect" i hum quietly.

It seems like both Todoroki and Mr. Aizawa has fallen asleep aswell now!