Baka-gou & NotInTheMood-Nimca

Sap was slowly running down from my head and both hands. I didn't realise until the feeling of the warm liquid sap almost dripped into my left eye.

The feeling of seeing my own sap, the same as blood for others, flowing down almost into my eyes weren't the best.

I wiped it off, the sticky sap sticking to my fingers. I looked at it with a worried look. My knuckles were bleeding sap aswell. I lean against and wall and sit down.

"What is that slight amber stuff coming from your head and knuckles?" Iida asked me, seemingly in deep thought about it, me sensing confusion taking over his facial expression

"Sap" i answer as i wipe off the sticky yet thin slight amber colored fluid from my forehead. I wipe it off on the ground, resulting in some dirt being stuck on my fingers where the sap was.

"Sap? Why sap?" He ask. The confusion still plastered onto his tone of voice. Iida kneels down Infront of me

"You bleed blood. I bleed sap" i say and try to scratch the dirt off of my fingers. It gets on my nerves quite a bit. I could sense how his confused expression turned into a worried one. I couldn't see directly into his eyes Because of his hero costume, but if i could there i'm sure his eyes would have looked down, taking in my words, word for word

"Then that's a lot of blood, or sap" He says as he seemingly looks into my eyes. He then proceeds to take my wrist and pull me up from the floor
"Let's get you to recovery girl" he says before chopping the air with his arms, it seems like that is his signature move.

"Okay then. What about Bakugo and Sero?" I say and look at the two. Sero is still struggling against the roots. Bakugo is raging around, threathening to kill everyone. I let go of Sero, the roots dispersed from the position of holding him down.

"They'll make it" he mutters as he looks over at Bakugo, seemingly upset or disappointed about something, Hm. I start to walk out of the room, the poison ivy and thorns dispersing and withering.

A sharp pain fills my leg, causing me to almost trip over my own feet. I feel the pain pounding in my knee, shit. I feel how Iida appears besides me, his speed was impressive.

Iida wraps my arm around his shoulder, me using him as a cane. I smile a bit at Iida's kindness, it's not every day someone is as kind as this, and especially to someone who should be considered stranger.

"Thanks Iida" i mutter as we make our way through the building, against the exit.

The corridors were spacy, but not much light seeped inside, causing me to only feel even more horrible than i did before.

"SHINEEEEE(DIEEEE)" i hear Bakugo shout. Something seemingly explodes as the building trembles a bit.

Iida is taller than me, making me having to reach my arm up to have it around his shoulder.

He don't seem too bothered that my sap is running down over his hero costume, slowly. I, as a opposite, am bothered by it, that will be stuck onto his armoured hero costume for a while.

 I, as a opposite, am bothered by it, that will be stuck onto his armoured hero costume for a while

Recovery Girl was taking care of my wounds for the moment. Both Bakugo and Sero had entered her office not too long ago to get treatment for the swollen rashes, the red marks and the scars and wounds.

I'm drinking bottle of water after bottle of water. It feels nice to feel the water give me back my energy.

"Oi, healing lady" someone says. By the attitude it was easy to guess who it was, even for me who had only been in this class for half day.

"Yes?" Recovery girl responds to Bakugo, her focus is still on me and my wounds

"Ain't you gon' help me? not that bitch to plant brain" he hisses as i sigh. I rub my temples, i am not in the mood for this~.

"I am currently helping a student that is in more need of help than you or Sero, for the moment" she says as she bandages my head. The sap colours the bandage a light amber colour, great.

Bakugo seems pissed off, but he atleast keeps his mouth shut, thanks to god.

Soon recovery girl leave me in my bed and walk over to the two boys. Eijiro is fast asleep in his bed.

Thoughts race through my head, i can't quite catch any of them, it's just a storm inside of my head. I look down at my hands in my lap, bandaged.

"Hm, poison ivy marks and rashes" Recovery girl says as she inspects the rashes and red marks on the boys. I look out of the window with embarrassment.

"Stupid Plant Brain" i hear Bakugo mutter under his breath, i shake my head a bit as i lower my gaze to the floor. Of course i feel guilt over what i did to them, but it can be healed of course, Thank god

"Who or What made those rashes?" Recovery girl says. She brings some aloe vera ointment aswell as some cortizone 10 ointment.

"Stupid Plant Brain made them with her stupid ass quirk" Bakugo hisses as he looks at the horrifying and severe rashes all over his arms, hands, and some on his legs and few on his face, Hm.

"And who exactly is Plant Brain?" Recovery girl asks Bakugo as she starts to put on the different ointments onto Sero's rashes, a look of confusion showing in her old eyes

"Her" he hisses and point at me. Recovery girl follows his index finger and sees me. She gives me a apologetic smile before starting to treat Bakugo's rashes.

"Baka(fool/stupid)" i mumble to Bakugo, not realising he hear me

"What the hell you sayin' plant brain!?" Bakugo yell at me. I cover my highly sensitive ears. This ain't helping me in my current state

"Baka" i say, confidence in my voice. I turn my gaze to his. My emerald eyes meeting with his crimson ones, his burning with rage.

"You little-" he starts to say but gets cut of by Sero nudging his side. I see him giving Sero a glare that says 'i am gonna rip your throat out and guy you'.

I really am not in the mood for this~ Wooho. I think of some kind of comeback line.. Yes!

"You know what, Baka-gou? Shut your mouth, i am not in the mood for this" i say and keep my eyes looking into his, i am not losing this staring battle or whatever this is supposed to be.

"I- what?!" He says, his tone would surely make a kid cry. He is furious and i'm not over doing it.

I squint my emerald eyes a bit as my head starts to hurt again. I put a hand up to where the bandage is, it's a bit sticky from the sap.

I keep my gaze onto his eyes. We are holding some kind of stare down challenge or something.

As he sees my action when i feel my head hurt, i think i catch a glimpse of concern in his eyes. The expression of his eyes return to the normal, angry and harsh look as he looks away from me.