Calvary Battles

The results of the Obstacle run is now on a large screen.

1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Shoto Todoroki
3: Nimca Fuyuko
4: Katsuki Bakugo
5: Juzo Honenuki
6: Tenya Iida
7: Fumikage Tokoyami
8: Hanta Sero
9: Eijiro Kirishima
10: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
11: Mashirao Ojiro
12: Yosetsu Awase
13: Tsuyu Asui
14: Mezou Shoji
15: Rikido Sato
16: Ochaco Uraraka
17: Momo Yaoyorozu
18: Minoru Mineta
19: Mina Ashido
20: Koji Koda
21: Kyoka Jiro
22: Sen Kaibara
23: Kosei Tsuburaba
24: Denki Kaminari
25: Kojiro Bondo
26: Reiko Yanagi
27: Hitoshi Shinsou
28: Itsuka Kendo
29: Jurota Shishida
30: Shihai Kuroiro
31: Yui Kodai
32: Hiryu Rin
33: Nirengeki Shoda
34: Kinoko Komori
35: Togaru Kamakiri
36: Neito Monoma
37: Pony Tsunotori
38: Tooru Hagakure
39: Setsuna Tokage
40: Manga Fukidashi
41: Mei Hatsume
42: Yuga Aoyama

Hm, Well, i got in 3rd place! That's amazing! Yesss!

"Hey, Honenuki, good job buddy!" I say and highfive him.

"The top 42 made it to the next round!" Ms. Midnight announces, cutting of Honenuki if he had something to say.
"The real competition begins next!" She continues.
"The calvary battle!"

Ms. Midnight explains that what place you got in the Obstacle run, you will have a headband worth a specific amount of points.
Midoriyas first place is worth 10 million?! This is going to be tough for him, no joke.

My worth was 200 points and Todoroki's 205 points.

"Everyone will be in a team from 3 to four members, and the goal is to snatch as many headbands to get the highest point score at the end of the round" Ms. Midnight is continuing to explain the rules of the calvary battle. Quirks are allowed.

The structure of each team is that there is supposed to be one lead runner, one left runner and one right runner, plus a rider getting lifted up by the three.

If your team is with three members you can design how it should look like yourself, but there must always be atleast one rider.

"You have 15 minutes to choose the structure of your team, and your teammates" Ms. Midnight ends her speech

"Hey Fuyuko, wanna team up with me?" I pink girl is asking me. I smile and Mina.
"Why wouldn't i?" I answer her with a smile and walk towards her.

"Oi, Racoon eyes, Seed Brain, you're in my team" a angry voice is snarlingz it isn't even a question.
"Okay" me and Mina are saying in sync as we walk up to Bakugo. Eijiro is there too.

Team Midoriya: Hatsume as the right runner. Uraraka as the left runner. Midoriya as the rider and Tokoyami as the front runner.

Team Shinsou: Ojiro as the front runner. Nirengeki Shoda as the left runner. Aoyama as the right runner and Shinsou as the rider.

Team Bakugo: Me as the right runner. Mina as the left runner. Eijiro as the front runner and then Bakugo as the rider.

Team Todoroki: Iida as the front runner. Momo as the left runner. Denki as the right runner and then Todoroki as the rider.