Mondays have always sucked

I sit down at my desk. Mr. Aizawa is in his caterpillar form for the moment, people getting to chat how they like.

"And then she went like 'AAAAGH!' and walls of dirt rised from the ground and-" i hear Mina rambling to Sero and Eijiro at Sero's desk. She's talking about me from yesterday.

"Hey" a familiar voice spoke. I turn my gaze up, from my desk to Infront of me. Midoriya and Todoroki are standing there, Midoriya the one to talk

"Hello" i answer them, i didn't like being around so many people as i were now, like all of class A was a bit too many people.

Midoriya leans against my desk, Todoroki just standing behind him with no facial expression on his face, like always.

Music is blasting in my AirPods, indie music to be specific. Hm, i wonder what they could possibly want.

"Wanna eat lunch with us?" Midoriya asks me. I think for a split second before i make up my mind.

"Sure, why not?" I answer. Suddenly, one of my AirPods is quickly taken out of my right ear, Eijiro putting it in his left ear.

"Your music taste has become better over the years" he says, a grin forming on his face, his sharp teeth showing. His crimson eyes are gleaming.

They say your eyes are a window to your soul, if it's true, then Eijiros soul would be a crimson sea of mischeviousness, determinedness and manlyness.

"Thanks Eijiro" i say. I'm not trying to snatch my AirPod back, he can have it for now

If Eijiro wasn't my best friend, my face would be as red as his hair by now. I feel my posture shrinking down once again. I put my head in my hands, whom are resting on my desk.

A small plant in a small pot is positioned in the corner of my desk, i don't know why i have it there, i just have it. I wish i could sleep.

"Mondays suck" i mutter. I'm not aware i'm saying it out loud, but Eijiro nods, and i'm finally understanding that i said it out loud, shitttt.

I close my heavy eyes. I may come off as lazy now, but it's not my fault i have insomnia and that it's Monday, and school!

The plant on my desk is a mini poison oak, like poison ivy or sumac, but oak. And to top it off there is some yellow lilys growing on it. My quirk is strange sometimes.

Midoriya is walking away, heading to Iida, leaving Me, Todoroki and Eijiro.

"Have you already found a new friend, the son of a famous hero?" Eijiro says and chuckle a bit. I roll my eyes are him.

"I dunno, i think so atleast" i say. Todoroki is still only standing there, seemingly confused over what he should do,maybe a bit uncomfortable aswell.

"My old man seems oddly intrested in you, unfortunately" Todoroki suddenly speaks up. His voice is neutral with no direct emotion in it. Hm, i guess this was his normal self.

"It's not like he is hiding it, and if he is he suck real bad at it" i mutter. I let out a deep sigh. I'm running my hands and fingers through my long and snow white hair, i'm not sure why though.

"I think he isn't hiding it" Todoroki says. Eijiro is staring from me to Todoroki, seemingly confused yet shocked.

"Endeavor have taken intrest in you, huh?" He says, looking at me. I groan a bit and nod. Without me realising the mini poison oak on my desk grows taller, into a crooked position with the lilys now red.

"Is that supposed to be anger, frustration, irritation, nervousness or blush?" Eijiro asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I'm confused, looking up at him, then i realise what he is talking about.

"I dunno, Probably a mix of all of 'em" i say and give him the middle finger. I'm sinking back into my previous position, just like the mini poison oak, but the lilys still red.

I would want to just fall asleep and wake up next year, i hate being this tired, ugh.
This sucks real bad.

Eijiro chuckles a bit and reach his arms out to touch the mini poison oak. I realise what he is doing and perk up.

"Don't-" i blurt out as i slap my his hand away. I'm glancing from Eijiros hand to his crimson eyes
"It's poison oak" i tell him. He looks at the mini poison oak and rise his eyebrows

"Why the heck would you have a mini poison oak on your desk?!" He blurts out, laughing quietly. Todorokis eyes skip from the mini plant to me, to Eijiro, then back at his own hands, seemingly lost in thoughts.

"I dunno. It popped up today, no idea why" i mutter and reach out to touch the mini poison oak. I Twirl the plant around my fingers, not getting affected by it as i made it. The lilys were still a red colour.

I'm sitting at a lunch table with Midoriya and Todoroki

I'm sitting at a lunch table with Midoriya and Todoroki. I hear Bakugo shouting at Eijiro and Denki from the other end of the cafeteria.

"So, how's your guys's training doing?" Midoriya blurts out. He is eating some Katsudon, Todoroki on the other hand is slowly eating his cold soba.

"Good" i answer. Todorokis left cheek is puffed up because of the cold soba, he nods as a good he too.

"PLANT BRAAAAIN" i hear a voice filling up the cafeteria, of course. I'm burying my head and face in my hands.

Bakugo slams a fist onto mine, Midoriyas and Todorokis table, his ruby colored eyes staring at me.

"The hell you doin' with this half n Half bastard and Deku?!" He's hissing at me angrily, his eyes flickering from me to the other two.

"Why the hell can't i eat lunch with some people?!" I mutter as i look up to meet his ruby eyes.

"Tch" he Lets out. I roll my eyes and turn my attention to my hands, kinda lost in my thoughts.

"If that's all, you can go and do your own shit" i mutter, a tone of annoyance hiding in my tone. His knuckles turn white.

Midoriyas face is even paler than usual and he seems to be trembling a bit. Todoroki is having his neutral face on, he's still slowly eating his cold soba.

"I'll kill you" Bakugo hisses, he now starts to make his way away from us, his hands are balled into fists.

"Thanks Fuyuko, I-" Midoriya starts to say, tears are in his green eyes. He gets cut off by the school bell, class once again.

I'm standing up and bowing my head, i start to leave the cafeteria for the classroom.