Nomu

Up by the entrance the purple man have gotten free. Space hero Thirteen has now activated her quirk, black hole.

"Black hole, which sucks in everything and turns it to dust" i hear the purple man in the distance say. Winds fly around the purple smoke, it looks like, it must be from Thirteens quirk...

It looks like some of the purple smoke is getting sucked in. Some of my classmates are there, behind Thirteen watching the scene play out.

"As expected.." i Hear, and then something right after i can't really make out what it is.
"Half of that of a normal hero" i the purple man ends his sentence. I turn my gaze back to the huge thing just behind Mr. Aizawa.

"You turned yourself into dust" i hear purple man say. My eyes widen, thirteen is wounded by her own quirk.

I see a warp portal in front of purple man and one behind Thirteen, purple man is using her quirk against her, crap, dirty move.

I hear Thirteens voice like from a speaker
"Use your quirk to save others"

The yellow glowing eyes of the purple man gets to thin lines, he is looking over at Iida. Oh no.

"One of the children that was not scattered" the purple man says, he is inspecting Iida. It's too far away from here, i can't really see what is happening, but i hear.

"We are only waiting for All Might" purpl man continues. Iida is starting to use his engines to run against the exit, he is going to find help.

By the panicked energy i can practically see in the air around the others by the exit, i can already guess Thirteen is out of game, as the winds have stopped and the others seem to be gathered around someone or something.

Shoji, he seems to be almost hugging some kind of purple smoke, it's unclear if it's a warp portal or the purple man. Iida keeps running.

"I will not let you escape!" Purple man shouts. I hear the faint sound of Iida mumbling something to himself.

Midoriya, Mineta and Tsu is terrified, just like me, Hagakure and Todoroki.

I follow Midoriyas gaze and i feel a feeling of nausea Creek up in my stomach and throat aswell as my head.

Aizawa sensei is wrestled down against the ground by the large creature, it's even hard to tell if it's Mr. Aizawa anymore, or just rubble of blood, cloth, flesh and his scarf...

It seems like Mr. Aizawas quirk is still activated, and he is looking at the creature, but even though the creatures quirk is disabled it cracks Mr. Aizawas arm real bad, i can hear the cracks from over here. That thing is large, and powerful even without a quirk...

I stumble back a bit, almost into Hagakures and Todorokis arms, i feel like to puke.

"He's the anti-symbol of peace, the biongineered Nomu" the eerie voice says, the creature, or should i say Nomu, is on top of Mr. Aizawas back, still cracking his arm, bone after bone breaks...

The anti-symbol of peace... All Might is the symbol of peace, and the Nomu is the opposite... They're here to kill All Might.

I hear Uraraka shout "Go, Iida-kun!"
And as i hear her, the purple man floats up in the air, Uraraka used her quirk... Wait, that means the purple man has a solid body inside all of that purple smoke...

I see Iida forcefully opening the doors. Sato, the guy with the quirk if he consumes sugar, he becomes super Buff, swing a villain round and round.

Iida is out of the USJ building, he is going to get support from the heroes!

"You can erase quirks." I hear the calm and eerie voice cut through the air, hand man.

The sigh of the Nomu torturing and near to killing Mr. Aizawa sensei makes me wanna puke, cry and kill someone.

"That's wonderful, but nothing impressive" hand man continues, he is watching the Nomu twisting Mr. Aizawa in wrong way, blood stains on the ground around him.

Mr. Aizawa uses his quirk on hand man, the Nomu reacts in a split second. Mr. Aizawas left arm getting broken in half, the Nomu crushing the bones to bone meal while breaking the ground beneath Aizawas arm in the process.

A scream of pain is heard from Aizawa sensei. The scream makes my hair stand up, to the point that i quiestion if  my hair looks like Aizawa's when his quirk is activated.

After the scream there is a grunt from him, sounding liek he is getting choked.

"He's as strong as All Might!" Hand man says. The Nomu forcefully pulls Mr. Aizawas head up, his neck near the point of breaking.

"I- i can't" i whine as i watch the scene play out. By instinct i let the ground around the Nomu rise, collapsing down into it. It leaves very few scratches as the rock hard ground crushes against the Nomu's body.

The Nomu and Hand Man doesn't seem bothered by it, rather the Hand Man looks around, he doesn't seem to realise i was the one to cause that.

The Nomu smashes Mr. Aizawas face and head into the ground made of a concrete like stone, making a large buckle and a lot of cracks. More blood stains the ground once again, a grunt is heard from Aizawa sensei.

I feel Todorokis hand on my shoulder, to keep me from raging into the scene or puke.

The purple man appears besides hand man.

"Tomura Shigaraki" the purple man says to the hand man. That's his name... Very good information

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?" Shigaraki turns slightly to the purple warp gate man who seemingly is named Kurogiri, good to know, good to know..

I hear mumbling, i'm not able to hear exactly what their conversation is about.

Shigaraki starts to frantically itch his throat and neck as he still has that crazed look in his eyes.

"If you weren't a warp gate, i would've crushed you to pieces" i hear Shigaraki hiss to Kurogiri. His voice seems intense and panicked

"Let's go home" he suddenly blurts out. He is bleeding from his throat and neck. Shigarakis tone is now calm and eerie again, he looks at Kurogiri.

"But first, lets smash some of his Pride of being the symbol of peace" Shigaraki says, he seems to be talking about All Might. Shigarakis head is tilted lightly, he watches the Nomu hold the dying Mr. Aizawa against the ground.

Suddenly, Shigaraki flies towards Tsu, his hand reach out to touch her face.

"STOP!" i shout panicked. Roots shoots up from the ground holding him back.. but it's too late..

Tsu.. wait- she- she's alive! Shigarakis hand is on her face, but Mr. Aizawa.. he used his quirk! I feel how i start to tear up in relief.

The Nomu smashes Aizawa senseis head down in the ground again, causing a chilling crack, blood splattering across the ground again.

"MIDORIYA!" I shout. He is jumping up behind Shigaraki, preparing for a punch. What i've heard and seem of so far, when he uses his quirk he breaks the bones in the part of his body where he uses his quirk.

"SMASH" i hear Midoriya shout. A Gust of wind nearly blows me away, dust whirls around. His arm.. it isn't broken from the impact.

There's no way Shigaraki didn't take any damage from that punch.

Nomu... The Nomu is standing in front of Midoriya, separating Shigaraki and him from eachother. The Nomu, it didn't take any kind of damage from the impact! How?! And how in the world did it get there to protect Shigaraki so fast?!

"You move well... Your 'smash'- are you a follower of All Might?" Shigarakis calm and eerie voice is heard.

Before Shigaraki can grab Mineta and Tsu and turn them to Dust, and before the Nomu can crush Midoriya, a door barges open, dust whirling from around the area.