Start of the Duels

Shinsou and Midoriya is in the arena.
I hear Shinsou shout something that sound like "you're so blessed to have a heroic quirk" which seems to anger Midoriya.

Midoriya shouts something at Shinsou, before Midoriya stops in his tracks.
"Walk out of bounds" Shinsou orders Midoriya.

I stand up in my seat, what is he doing?! Aoyama is besides me, i look over at him.

Aoyama is looking up at nothing, before winking at the air, huh? What's he looking at?

I see that Midoriya is about to step out of bounds, but a strong Gust of wind makes him stop, he is panting and two of his fingers on his left hand seems to be badly broken.

"Go Midoriya-kun!" I cheer from my seat, and Uraraka does the same.

Midoriya charges towards Shinsou and pushes him out of bounds.

"Hitoshi Shinsou is out of bounds. Winner is Izuku Midoriya!" I hear Present Mic's voice shouting. I'm covering my ears as a speaker is close to my seat, ow my ears.

Todoroki and Sero is walking down to the preparation rooms.

Ojiro withdrew after the Calvary battles Because he couldn't remember anything from it, someone must've used their quirk on him, maybe Shinsou.

Sero have stepped in to take Ojiro's place, and the next match, match two, is Todoroki VS Sero.

After about 5 minutes Present Mic's voice is taking me with surprise
"Match Two!" He says.
"The one and only Son of second pro hero Endeavor, 1-A's Shoto Todoroki!" He is starting to say. Cheers from the crowd are heard.
"VS the guy that remind me of soy sauce, with a tapy quirk. 1-A's Hanta Sero!" Mic finishes. Very funny introduction of Sero there, huh.

Todoroki's white and red hair is recognisable from miles away, just like Sero's unique elbows.

The two boys stands on each side of the battle area.
"Go!" Mic's voice is screaming. I hear a sigh in the background from the speakers, Mr. Aizawa?

Sero shoots his tape to Todoroki, wrapping it around him before flinging him towards the bounds.

"Sorry" i think i can hear Todoroki say before the ground get's covered in ice.
A large wave of ice and ice spikes freezes Sero in it, who is now shaking violently from the cold.

The spikes from the ice wave is still going, coming dangerously close to the audience who is letting out some yelps of fear.

"HaaAh!" I let out as roots form a net around the audience that almost get's hit by the ice, protecting them.

"Close call" Ojiro says as he leans back in his seat "Good job Fuyuko-san" Hagakure says as i pour water into my mouth, refreshing me.

"Are you immobilised Hanta Sero, answer honestly" Ms. Midnight is speaking in her mic.

"Y-Yes, now let me go" i hear Sero say. Todoroki is walking up to him, putting a hand on the ice, slowly letting Sero go.

"I apologize, i went a little overboard" Todoroki says im his emotionless tone. No shit Sherlock, you did.

"Y-yeah you did!" I hear Sero say.

The roots i put up disperses and soon disappearing into the ground again.

"Hanta Sero is immobilised by Shoto Todoroki, winner of match two is Shoto Todoroki!" Ms. Midnight and Present Mic is saying in sync, i don't think it is supposed to be in sync though.

"The match will Continue after we have fixed the arena!" Cementoss says. He is sitting in a cement chair up on a platform by the arena.

"Go!" Mina says as she is pushing me up from my seat. Next up is me against Denki, this'll be fairly easy.