All Might in action

"ALL MIGHT!" Midoriya shouts, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I am here" All might says. A practical fountain of tears erupt from Minetas eyes.

"Ribbit" Tsu lets out. Midoriya is in the air, Tsu's frog tongue wrapped around his waist, keeping him away from Nomu.

"Oh, we're getting a 'contiue'.." Shigaraki says in a crazed voice.

All might rips his blue tie off of his teacher suit, saying "i am here" once again.

"I've been waiting, Hero" Shigaraki says in his eerie voice, turning towards All Might.
"You trash of society!" He continues. I can hear the crazed and evil smile in his voice, clear as day.

"Idiots don't hesitate" a underling starts to say but gets cut off by All Might knocking him unconscious. A dozen other underlings also meets the same thing.

After a split second All Might as grabbed Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta and he is speeding away from there to put the three in safety.

The hand on Shigarakis face falls down into the ground, making a small noise. I follow the action with wide and frightened eyes, shaking, my emerald eyes also shaking.

"Sorry Father. He hit me whilst he was saving them! It's the violence of a government official, he's getting weaker!" Shigaraki says in a crazed tone, with a crazed look on his face as i catch a glimpse from it.

He places the hand on his face again... Was the hand... His.. Fathers?! I feel the panic grow, every part of me is shaking. Me legs, my arms, my torso, my eyes..

I clutch my wounded arm. I feel another hand on my other shoulder, this time Hagakures hand, i only see her glove though. I jump at the sudden action.
With both Todorokis and Hagakures hands on each shoulder, i felt a bit safer.

Mr. Aizawas unconscious and beaten body is over Midoriyas shoulder. I hear him and All Might speak about something, not what though.

"Carolina Smash!" All Might's voice cuts the thick atmosphere as he charges towards Shigaraki.

"Nomu" the eerie, now familiar, voice says, the Nomu appearing Infront of Shigaraki, taking the impact for him.

Nomu is unaffected. All Might's seems... Surprised and troubled. All Might's fires a punch towards Nomu's head, but it does not damage...

"In order to cause damage to Nomu.. you must take it down all in one, and make it let its guard down" Shigaraki explains calmly as the Fight Continues. I'm feeling the urge to join in, in the fight.

I'm starting to sweat.

All might throws the Nomu down in the ground, causing a huge impact. I run over to Aizawa and the other three, kneeling down Infront of him.

I had not known him for long at all, but i've grown fond of him during the short time i've been here in the class.
Some tears roll down my cheeks as i look down at the limp body.

"Get him to a safe place" i say to the three as they start to slowly make their way to the others by the exit, Aizawa over Midoriyas shoulder again.

I keep my position, kneeles down looking at nothing.

"Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep down in the concrete?" Shigaraki says in a crazed tone.

Kurogira appears again, just Infront of Shigaraki.

"This is good, Kurogiri" he says with a crazed chuckle. I hear a groan from All Might, the Nomu digging it's fingers deep down into his flesh, blood seeping out of his skin, the red stains wetting his white shirt.

All Might tries to break free from the Nomu's grip.
"Kurogiri"

"I do not want blood and guts to flow within me" Kurogiri says as a warp gate forms under the Nomu and All Might.
"And then... When your body it half way in... Close the gate" he continues, The two sinking down into the warm gate.

I get an inner image of All Might's body getting cut in half, i feel like to puke real bad, blood stains the ground around the fight.

Tears roll down my cheeks.
The ground shakes violently as trees, vines, pillars and spikes of rocks, earth and plants shoot out of the concrete, causing a few underlings to get stabbed. I feel my hands shake violently as i look down at them.

Gas seeps out of my body in large quantities. Some of my clothes rip as spikes of rocks erupt from my body, the gas making Kurogiri cough violently. I never knew i could do this.

I notice Midoriyas shoes running past me.. Tsu must have taken care of Mr. Aizawas body.

I hear a familiar scream, Bakugo. He pushes down Kurogiri to the sound of it, pinning him to the ground. A path of ice leads up to the Nomu, Todoroki.

Half of the Nomu gets Frozen, the other half stabbed by my sharp spikes of rocks. A wall of spikes almost pierce Todoroki, him getting a few cuts.

"EIJIROOOO" i shout as i hear a familiar voice. The ground shakes as spikes keep shooting out, of the ground. I'm unable to control myself.

Shigaraki dodges Eijiros attack barely.
"Close combat is too dangerous! He decays anything he touches!" I yell to Eijiro, not able to control the spikes erupting from the ground. If Eijiros quirk wasn't activated he would have been pierced right through the chest with one.

"You careless bastard. Back then..." A few small explosions.is heard "i thought you didn'g have a solid core" Bakugo continues. I guess he is talking to Kurogiri, him being the one exploded on. "Don't move!"

The Nomu's arm that had been frozen fall offz just like it's leg... I look up to see it happening, Todoroki besides me with Eijiro.
I'm panting. The now familiar shake of the ground gets me to perk up.

"Move!" I shout to Todoroki, who jumps out of the way. A spine misses him with an inch.
"I can't control it" i hiss as i hide my face in my hands.

The large holes that go through the Nomu, caused by my spikes, heal, muscles and flesh growing back. The same thing happens to the lost leg and arm...

I hear Shigaraki talk, but i can't hear him. I see in tunnel vision, i'm starting to get dehydrated, the sap is still flowing out of me, even though the fabric is tightly tied around my arm, i'm clutching onto the ground.

The Nomu is throwing a punch at All Might, the impact causing Eijiro, Midoriya, and Todoroki, aswell as me, getting blown away. I get throwed against a wall, knocking the air outta me.

Bakugo dodged the punch.

I hear Midoriya say something to Bakugo, but i can't hear clearly. Spikes are still emerging from the ground, trees growing, poisonous plants popping up aswell.

I let out a loud groan as i small Spike impales my left leg, causing sap to flow out.

Midoriya looks horrified as i collapse again.
Eijiro looks at me and then runs up to me, frantically looking for something to stop the sap to flow out of the deep wound.

He forcefully rips off some cloth from his trousers. I pull my leg off of the spike before standing up. Eijiro ties the fabric around my leg tightly, but sap is leaking out of it and it forms a a puddle under my foot.

"Hm, thanks" i say as i keep a straight posture. It seems like there are fewer spikes shooting out of the ground, aswell as any kind of dirt, rocks and plants.