USJ chaos

A burning heat makes me wince. The purple smoke disappeares and disperses into the Smoky air.

I'm in the Fire zone?! I cough and look around me, my eyes sting.
I see a pair of gloves and shoes, you can't see the direct owner but i know it's Hagakure who's there.

"Fuyuko!" She says as she runs over to me, as i can't see her i have no idea where she is looking.

A hear a swish behind me, a villain with a intresting appearance flies through the flames, a man if i guess, aiming some kind of spear like knife at me, shit.

Before i'm able to react, something flies through the fiery air towards the Villain, a piece of ice.

I look to my left, Todoroki is on the ground , coughing as his hand is raised, shooting the shard of ice towards the villain.

I feel relief flow through me, but it isn't there for too long. With a light splash the ice collide with the villain, the ice now water.

The villans knife misses my heard region, but i get forcefully stabbed in my left arm. I'm now screaming with pain. Some dirt, earth and rocks rise from the ground and collides with the Villain, me not even noticing what i'm doing.

Sap runs down my arm, it drips from my arm down on the ground. When it gets in contact with the ground, flames instantly rise from it.

"Fuck shit!" I screech as i look at the knife buried deep in my skin and flesh.

"Fuyuko!" I hear Hagakure shout in shock and fear as she sees the knife. Todoroki is running towards the commotion of me and Hagakure.

"On three?" Hagakure says as she reaches her hand to take a grip onto the knife. I take some deep and shaky breaths, the pain pounding in my deep wound.

I rip off fabric from my hero suit, leaving my stomach area bare.

"Yes" i say, seemingly out of breath. Todoroki is now reaching us, seeing what is going on he looks around, making sure we're not getting attacked.

"One.. two.." Hagakure starts, i'm squeeze my eyes shut and grab the fabric harder in my right hand.

"Three!" The knife leaves my body, making me wince.

Hagakure snatches the fabric out of my hand, tying it around the wound tightly, making sure i'm not loosing too much sap, or blood or whatever you wanna call it.

"We gotta get outta here before we breathe in top much smoke" Todoroki says. His voice has some concern in it, which is unusual as far as i know. I know what i have to do.

Without any hesitation i start to run along the streets of the fire zone, the others right behind me.

A villain jumps down Infront of me, causing me to crash into them. I'm throwing them over my shoulder by reflexes, ignoring the pain in my injured arm.

I keep running, stepping the Villain in the face as i do so.

The exit must be near now. I grit my teeth as i frantically look around. I jump over a burning tree on the street, feeling the heat of the fire making me Dizzy.

 I jump over a burning tree on the street, feeling the heat of the fire making me Dizzy

I take a breath out of the fresh air. The other two are behind me.

"The Plaza!" I exclaim as i'm starting to run towards the Plaza. Bakugo has wrestled down the purple man now, holding him in place.

I wonder why the Villains are going after the students now, maybe to attract All Might...

The purple man said that they wanted All Might so it isn't impossible.

It looks like the hand man is.. watching Mr. Aizawa fight his underlings.. like a hunter studying it's pray...

Mr. Aizawa takes down underling after Underling in an impressive speed. His scarf is really effective in battle, as it seems. His quirk is activated, giving him the upper hand even against so many villains and villan underlings...

Midoriya, Tsu and Mineta is in the shallow water of the shipwreck zone, watching Mr. Aizawa fight.

Suddenly, he charges towards the hand man, i hear the hand man say something
"Seconds" is what i can make out, but something was before..

Mr. Aizawa gets a clean hit to hand man's stomach, making him fly back a bit. I see the trio in the water smile.

Suddenly hand man is going in for an attack, touching Mr. Aizawas right elbow.

"That's when you've finished an action" i hear hand man talk about something. The cloth on Mr. Aizawas elbow turns to dust in a matter of seconds as hand mans hand is against his elbow.

"Don't push yourself, Eraser Head" hand man says as Mr. Aizawas skin slowly falls off of his Elbow, showing the muscles and flesh beneath it. I watch in horror, stopping in my tracks. Hand man villain was powerful...

Between the fingers of the hand on hand man's face i see his eyes, wide, crazed and the irises a red colour. I can practically hear the evil smile in his voice even though i can't see it. Hand man's voice was eerily calm..

Mr. Aizawa luckily kicks hand man away from him, he is panting and holding his injured arm, just like me.

"That quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it?" The eerie voice calmly says, the words cutting through the atmosphere, the atmosphere thick with the tension and hatred.

Multiple underlings are attacking Mr. Aizawa all in once now. He is capturing one in his scarf and he is using them as a human shield against the other before he is knocking out both of them with his swift  moves.

I see hand man stand in the background, watching Aizawa sensei closely.

"By the way, hero..." Hand man's eerily calm voice says. Mr. Aizawa turns around to face hand man.

I'm feeling every strand of hair on my body stand up. Behind Mr. Aizawa a huge, living thing is standing. It's skin in a dark blue, red cuts along it's body. The brain of the thing is visible in the back of it's head. The eyes are round and with a Blank stare in them, and they sit on the brain... It looks like it almost has a beak, and the teeth are finger long, white and sharp.

The muscular body of the thing reminds you of a human, but it's clear that it doesn't have the normal human organs.

"...I'm not the last boss" hand man continues, i can practically hear the evil smirk is his voice, the eerie sound of it cutting through the air.

I'm not the last boss" hand man continues, i can practically hear the evil smirk is his voice, the eerie sound of it cutting through the air

(Pic of the thing and Mr. Aizawa)