The announcement

One week has passed, the horrible food in the hospital bed making me want to puke.

I'm now sitting in my seat in the classroom, small talks going on in every corner of the classroom. I wonder who our teacher will be today, as Mr. Aizawa is badly hurt from the USJ incident.

Iida rushes into the classroom, my eyes are wandering up to him.
"Everyone!" He starts to say, chopping the air with his arms "The first lesson is about to start! Sit down in your seats!" He continues with his air chopping movements as he is standing Infront of the class.

"We're already in our seats" Sero says and gestures to the others, including me, to show that we're already seated.

"You're the only one who's not!" Denki speaks up. Iida's energy screams 'embarrassment' as he sits down in his seat, looking down at his fists.
"Shoot"

"Don't worry about it!" Uraraka smiles at Iida, her rosy cheeks are pink as always.

"Tsu, who's.." Mina is staring to say. She is sitting in her chair, balancing it on two of it's legs. Shoji who is behind her seems like he is on edge, ready to come to a resque if needed.
"-gonna teach homeroom today?" She continues, her eyes are darting over to Tsu.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the nurses office getting treatment for his injuries, Ribbit?" Tsu states, she is putting a finger to her chin.

"When i left the office yesterday he still looked like a mummy" i add, looking over at the two.

The classroom door opened and a a person with messy, black hair steps in, bandages covering their body making them look like a mummy, Mr. Aizawa?

"Morning class" Mr. Aizawa says is his normal and monotone tone of voice.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" Hagakure and Ojiro says worriedly. Ojiro is the blonde guy with a tail as his quirk.

"You're too much of a pro!" Denki says with a worried look on his face. I'm resting my right arm on my desk, it only hurts a little.

"So, you're all right?" Iida is rising his hand, he looks over at Mr. Aizawa who is bandaged from his face to his arms, slits for his eyes and nose.

Mr. Aizawa makes his way to the front, his posture hunched, seemingly in discomfort.

"Can you really call that alright?" Uraraka mutters as she looks forward to Aizawa.

"My well-being doesn't matter right now. The more important thing, is that the fight isn't over just yet" Mr. Aizawa say, the sound is coming out muffled because of the bandages over his face.

I look at him curiously "what do you mean a fight goes over your well-being?" I ask quietly, Eijiro who is behind me is looking at me, we share the same confusion in our facial expressions and energy.

"Fight? The hell, what fight?!" Bakugo exclaims as his crimson eyes are looking forwards to Mr. Aizawa.

"Wait- please don't tell me..." Midoriya start to mumble something, i pick up on his energy and feel the worry, i understand now.

"Are the Villains attacking?!" Mineta exclaims in fear. He grabs the purple balls on his head in what looks like fear.

Mr. Aizawa's look is piercing and monotone as always "Not that, the U.A sports festival is drawing near" his muffled voice cuts through the thick atmosphere.

"Wait.. that's a.. Super normal school event!" Eijiro exclaims, i look at him with confusion, maybe things in U.A isn't like any other school, and he is tired of it? I dunno.

"But Mr. Aizawa, is that really such a good idea with the Villains who was attacking one week ago?" Momo is rising her hand, asking the question. I get her point, it is risky to do such a thing after being attacked by Villains.

"It isn't very intelligent to hold such a big school even after Villains snuck in, is it?" Jiro says, her eyes looking forward to Mr. Aizawa.

"Apparently U.A sees this as a chance to show our crisis management is solid, and that we are remaining strong" Mr. Aizawa explains. He's got a point and i'm seeing it.

"But everyone in Japan is able to watch it, including the Villains" i say, my eyes are wandering across the classroom.

"She's got a point" Shoji says, pointing one of his hands to me.

"Plus, it's too big of an event to shut down because of a few Villains" Mr. Aizawa adds. More people in class is now agreeing to his point, and i'm giving in now aswell.

"And pro heroes will notice us for scouting purposes, seeing if we can do our hero studies in their agencies for the hero-study week" Momo speaks up, she has a good point.

"I hope Kamui woods maybe notices me, we both have nature related quirks afterall. I know i shouldn't get my hopes up but i also hope Hawks will notice me, as his quirk is pretty nature related isn't it?" i say, i see Mr. Aizawa give me a quick glance.

"Great idea Nimca" Eijiro says. The other students in the class starts to talk about what hero agency they would want to do their hero work studies in.

"But i'll see what heroes would want to have me.in their agencies that weekz and decide then" i add, this is now more directed to Eijiro.

Mr. Aizawa and the class keeps discussing the whole thing, i am zoned out, my mind is sailing over the sea of my thoughts.

"Homeroom class dismissed" Mr. Aizawa announces. I'm standing up, i see Uraraka and some others, she seems determined, i mean, i don't blame her, it's a big event coming up!

 I'm standing up, i see Uraraka and some others, she seems determined, i mean, i don't blame her, it's a big event coming up!

I'm sitting at my luch table alone, still lost in my thoughts. I'm poking the food with my fork, it's some Katsudon i have today.

"Can i sit here" A guy with his face a almost skeleton like appearance says. He has beige hair and he is seemingly about to be 175 centimeters tall, Hm.

Eijiro told me about class 1-B's names, i think this guy's name is Ju... Jusi? Jozu!
Juzo Honeniki? No, Juzo Honenuki.