New start

"This school is huge" i say as i look up at the building, U.A high.
"Yeah" mom said from next to me. I looked over at her "I'm gonna be going, i have to rest" she said. I was about to say something about that she should stay, when i remembered how exhausted she must feel after getting jet lagged and then not getting much sleep at all, plus unpacking stuff i stopped myself. I simply nod. My skin tingled pretty bad as i look up at the building again. I take a deep breath as i take the first step towards my new life.

I walk through the gates and into the school ground. I had my long and snow white hair with a few orange stripes in it in a loose hairstyle. I had a yellow t-shirt with a sunflower on and some black jeans shorts. It wasn't very warm, but the sun was out and the more the sunlight came in contact to me, the more energy and power i had. No other pupils were out on the school ground, great, now no one could guide me to my classroom. I groaned as i realised how hard it must be to to find the right room in this huge building.
I walked towards the doors of the building slowly. The tingle was still there, nervousness wasn't my biggest advantage. I slowly open the doors. My backpack on my back as i stepped into the building.

Suddenly i heard footsteps run towards me in a fast pace.
"oh your so pretty! What's your name? Are you a transfer student? I'm so excited to meet you! What class are you in?!" I was shocked as the pink girl spoke. She had pink skin, pink hair and two Yellow horns on her head. The white of her eyes were black, and the irises was a golden yellow color.
"oh.. uhm" i stutter "Thanks. I'm Nimca Fuyuko, i am a transfer student indeed. I'm supposed to be in class 1-A" i mumble as i fidget with my thumbs.
"OMG, WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS! I'M MINA ASHIDO BY THE WAY, CALL ME MINA!" she almost yelled.

She grabbed my wrist and without warning i was pulled through the corridors "N-nice to meet ya Mina" i say and look at her I'm awe, how could she be so energetic?!

She ran through the corridor with a hold of my wrist. I could only follow her through the corridors. Some pupils in the corridors looked wierdly at us as we rushed through the corridors. They had plants inside the school, Thank god, that means i could use them with my quirk so i don't waste to much energy creating stuff from my body.

I small tree in a pot stood on a little pot-stand in a corner. I raise the hand that isn't in Mina's grasp and the plant stretches out over the corridor, a 1 meter thick branch blocking Mina's path
"Please slow down" i mutter as she stops.
"Woah! That was you?!" She said and looked at me, still with that energetic and mischevious look in her eyes. I simply nod. I let the branch shrink and return to the small tree in the corner again, which was only about 10 cm thick.

She kept dragging me, but at a slower pace now. I smiled at her stubbornness. Soon she did a sudden stop. I almost crash straight into her but thankfully i kept myself on my feet. I looked up at the large door with the text 1-A with bold letters written on it. I guess the large door was for accecability
"Tadaaa!" Mina said and kicked the door open. I was about to protest that i didn't want to go inside just yet, lucky me she was too fast.
"Wai-" i start off but she had already pulled me inside the classroom.

All eyes were now on me, i felt hot. Wait- NO WINDOWS?! fuck, this is gonna be a pain in the arse. No sunlight equals no energy, it's not the same as water even though i get energy from that aswell. I looked around the classroom nervously. A redhead caught my attention.. wait, Eijiro?! I looked at him, my nervous look turned into the biggest grin. He stood up from his seat and rushed to me.
"Nimca! It was ages ago!" He said and hugged me. Mina was still exited and almost jumped on the spot. I hug him back with a smile.
"It was, oh i've missed you, manly rock man" i say and chuckle a bit. He laughed at that and i pulled away from the hug. All eyes were plastered onto me.

The door opened, outside a man with long, black hair stood, he seemed worn out and Sleepy.
"What's going on here?" The black haired man spoke as he looked around the classroom. His eyes landed on me
"You must be Nimca Fuyuko if i'm right" he said as he looked down on me. The eyes on me felt like they were drilling holes on my skin. I gulped before i answered
"Yeah.. that's me, sir" i said and bowed my head a bit.

"Welcome to class 1-A Fuyuko. I'm Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. I guess you have already met Ashido and Kirishima" he said. His voice was emotionless as he walked past me and the two others. He motioned for me to follow him and i did as he told me to.
"Introduce yourself" he said "I'll take a nap, just chat this class" he muttered. He put on a yellow sleepingbag and laid down. My first thought on it was 'Yellow caterpillar' and i looked at him wierdly before i turned my gaze to the class.

Note to self: Mr. Aizawa = Yellow caterpillar

I felt how i heated up with nervousness, crap, my face was turning red.
"Oh.. uh, i'm Nimca Fuyuko, i-i just moved back from America. I- I hope you all welcome me" i stutter as i look down at my feet. There was one empty seat, behind a guy that reminded me of a pomeranian. The seat was Infront of Eijiro, thanks god. I slowly make my way towards the seat.

Someone grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.
"Oi. I am gonna be the number one hero, extra. Don't you dare look down on me or i'll blast you to space" the pomeranian guy hissed before letting me go. I felt angry and scared, but mostly angry. I looked up at him
"Who the hell you call Extra, bastard?" I hissed back at him. His angry expression turned into a furious one
"Shut your damn mouth, nerd. Bet your quirk isn't even powerful at all" he hissed as he pushed me to the side. I take a deep breath to calm down before i sit down.
Eijiro looked at me and whispered something in my ear
"That's Bakugo, he's always like that" he whispered and i nodded "Okay" i whispered back. All eyes were still on me.

A short grape guy came up to me and looked at my chest. I felt my face burn red, with anger. Suddenly he was smacked into the wall by... A shadow bird?

"Thanks" i mumble as i look up. A guy with a raven head was looking at me, the shadow bird coming out of him. That must be his quirk

"No worries" the shadow bird said. I was stunned it could speak on its own
"He's a real perv" the bird guy spoke up. I nodded
"My name's Fumikage Tokoyami" the raven guy said "And this is dark shadow" he pointed at the shadow bird.
"I'm Nimca Fuyuko" i say and smile a bit at the two.
"the perv is Mineta, ribbit" another person Spoke up, she reminded me of a frog, maybe that was her quirk.
"I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu" the frog girl said. Seems like i've already made some friends. I smiled at her and looked over at Eijiro, who also smiled
"How do you know Kirishima?" Tokoyami asked me curiously
"We're best friends from kindergarten" i answered him and looked over at Eijiro.