Start of the Duels

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, okay then" i mutter as i'm standing up, starting to make my way down the stairs towards the preparation rooms.

In the room i'm supposed to prepare in Sero is already sitting, rubbing his arms.

"Nice Fight, you have the right mindset to win such a fight!" I compliment Sero as i drink some water, sitting down on a bench across from him.

"Thanks, in my own opinion i think Todoroki is over powered" he mutters. I smile at him, if that is to be over powered the i'm on a whole other level.

"Yeah, same" i agree with him, crossing my legs.

Eijiro and Denki enters the room. I guess Eijiro is here to praise Sero.

"Great job man! You were very Manly out there!" Eijiro is saying to Sero, giving him a rather forceful pat on the back. I smile at the two's Friendship.

"Guess we're up against eachother next then" Denki says with a smirk, looking over at me. I smile and nod
"I'll completely crush you, idiot" i say and smile.

"We're sorry for the inconvenience, but round three is about to start!" I hear Present Mic's voice shouting. The audience seems to be erupting in cheers.

I'm standing up from my sitting position. I try to push away the thoughts coming to my head now as i'm making my way towards the arena.

I step out in the daylight, cheers erupt from the audience, Denki comes out from the other side of the Arena a determined look on his face.

I hear Mina and Hagakures voices somewhere in the audience, cheering for me.

"We have the boy with his electric personality who turns dumb when overusing with his quirk, another hero in the making! 1-A's Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic shouts. I see the a bit humilliated Denki looking at me, the smirk have faded a bit, but it's still there. The audience cheers even louder

"VS U.A's newest student who got in by recommendations, a strong girl with a amazing quirk who gets dehydrated easily, 1-A's Nimca Fuyuko!" Present Mic continues, the audience continues to cheer. I feel thousands pairs of eyes on me, i'm starting to sweat.

"Match three, start!" Ms. Midnight commands. I take my fighting position and Denki is starting to charge up.

"What do you say, me and you go out after this?" Denki yells to me, i'm rising one eyebrow.
"I'd be happy to treat you to a bite" he continues. I let out a innocent 'huh?'
"And comfort after your loss, 'cause this is all gonna be over in two seconds, honey!" He ends his little speech, electricity flowing out of his body.

"1.3 million volt-" he starts to shout, but he is getting cut off by me.

"Save that for later or you will become a idiot, i want a real match!" I shout to him and smirk at him. The crowd cheers and laughs.

Thorns erupt from my legs and arms, breaking my sports festival uniform.

"C'mon Pikachu" i smirk as i run towards him. I lunge forward to kick him, but he is taking my leg in his arms. I elbow him in the side of his head.

Some roots and vines lifts him up in the air slamming him down into the ground, but he isn't giving up just yet.

He's getting up and he's starting to charge towards me. Sparks are surrounding him.

"2 MILLION VOLTS!" He shouts. With roots breaking through the cement ground they fling him into the air, electricity spreads through the air, i realise my mistake.

With a forceful stomp in the ground walls of earth and some cement rise to protect the audience from the electricity.

I slam him into the ground again.

"Denki Kaminari is Immobilised!" Ms. Midnight shouts into the mic.

The audience is cheering loudly, i wipe the sweat out of my face, the walls of earth and Cement slowly sink down again.

"Go Fuyuko!" I hear Mina cheer for me