Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.

Start from the beginning

(With kang)

The conqueror raised an eyebrow. Now, this was getting interesting. Like raiden and shang tsung, he also saw that brief flash of other worldly power from Spiderman, and it seemed that the omniverse just got a look into a bit more of it.

(Omniverses)

Everyone wondered where the voices came from, and some deduced that it was from Spiderman's head. Vixen (JLU), however, felt her animal instincts go crazy, as whilst both voices held power, they made her want to back away in slight fear. What could make her feel like that?

The spider totems of Earth 616, however, tensed. Whilst spiderwoman, anya, Spider gwen, Silk, and Madame Web knew what the female voice was, Julia carpenter knew exactly who the second voice was and mentally prepared herself. There was one thing Peter confided in her, and it seems that he's making a re-appearance. She hoped it would be civil should Spiderman and the 2nd voice speak again.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Sonya Blade: Let him go! We're not part of this tournament!

Shang tsung: Oh, but on the contrary, you are very much a Kontestant. (Stops walking) You will face sub-zero, of the lin kuei of assasins.

Spiderman (in head): Oh great. Of course, there would be an assasin.

Ice suddenly appears and takes the shape of a man clad in blue ninja gear, which then shatters to allow the presumed sub zero to be free and take a combat stance.

Spiderman (in head): So it's basically iceman dressed as a ninja. Well, luckily, I've been friends with the man to know how he fights and uses his powers, so hopefully, the same principle applies to this guy.

(Omniverses)

Iceman (616) raised an eyebrow, curious about how Spiderman could beat the guy.

The batmen of the DC universe also thought about their own ice villains, Mr. Freeze being one of them, another two that came to mind was killer frost and captain cold, whilst they weren't afraid to get up close and personal, they usually stuck to long range. They were sure this sub-zero was the same, but he was also an assasin, which meant that he had training in hand to hand combat and lethal weaponry and perhaps full mastery of his cryomancy, only time would tell how the 2 kombatants would fair against the grandmaster of the lin kuei.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Sonya Blade Huffed before walking up to challenge sub zero.

Sub zero: Now, you will feel death's cold embrace.

Spiderman: I've felt death's embrace when I came face to face with her, and I would prefer to see her later rather than sooner.

(Omniverse)

Whilst what Spiderman said shocked most of spidermans' close friends and family, it left another unsurprised.

Lady death of the Marvel universe sat on her throne, legs crossed and her head tilted to the side, her lips twisted of to the side in a smile, remembering when they met face to face, more specifically when he fought thanos in front of her, a clash of ideals she remembered, one that ended in the resurrection of spiderman and the girl he attempted to save. She hummed in thought, her mind going back to how passionate he was in what he believed in. It made her admire him slightly.

She had never willingly allowed a soul to return to the mortal realm because she was always meant to claim them and spiderman's was always difficult to grab because he always seemed to get a second wind or come back from the brink of death, it annoyed her to the point that she obsessed in trying to take his soul.