CHAPTER 34-England.

Atasha's POV.

"Congratulations, Ms.Monterial. I am looking forward on meeting you someday. I heard a lot of things about you."

"Oh, really? I wonder what kinds of rumors are those."

"Ohhh I will tell you, they are positive rumors. I would like to ask you if we can meet up this sunday perhaps? Before I sign the contract."

"Mhm, let me look at my schedule...I am very sorry, Mr.Wynston. I already have an schedule by that day."

"No worries, hmm..how about this next monday?"

"Sorry Mr.Wynston, I'll be coming back to philippines on monday."

"Okay, I understand. Have a safe flight! Ba-bye, Ms.Monterial. Looking forward to see you one day."

He said and I ended the call. I sigh and roll my eyes, the fuck. I know his intention, kung hindi lang talaga malaking investor 'yon, hindi ko na s'ya kakapulungin pa.

Hinilot ko ang aking sintido at umupo nang maayos sa upuan ko, I look around and a smile form from my lips. My company, my own company.

I still remember what happened that day. I thought that killing myself is the only way since I lost my grandma and my brother. But, I guess I am wrong. Wendy seek for me and she saw me on top of a bridge.

She helped me to move forward, she helped me to live. I know for sure that she's doing it just because she like me and I can't bring myself to like someone who's so pure.

I'll not lie, it's still her. But, the anger inside of me kept on preventing myself to make a move to meet her. She called me a lot of times, kahit na nasa bahay na ako ni Wendy, she's just outside, waiting for me to come out. But, I will never bend that easily again.

I had enough.

Since that moment, Wendy asked me to just come with her here in England. To start a new life. But, I know that I can't start a new life because I am still full of anger and regret. I want to take revenge, but, there's a part of me who's preventing me to do it.

Hindi ako maiiba sa kanila kapag ginawa ko 'yon and I don't think I can forgive myself if ever man na I did that.

Wendy suggested a lot of times na bumawi raw ako sa kanila, but I kept on telling no until she stopped. I am angry, I hate her but that doesn't mean na I forgot everything that she did for me. Halos kupkupin n'ya ako ng kagagaling ko pa lamang sa manila. I save enough money because of her, nabayaran namin lahat ng utang ni lola bago pa man s'ya tuluyang mawala.

I will never forget that thing she and her family did to me, but, Karma is enough. I'll just wait hanggang makarma sila. Unti unti na rin namang nangyayari 'yon.

Their business started failing. Some of their properties got sold and most of their investors pulled out because of what happened 4 years ago, on her exact birthday.

I was happy because Xywell end up in prison without any chance of parole, but, nawala rin ang pagkasaya ko when her Lolo died. I know that hurts her a lot, because I already felt the pain to lose someone who's special to you. Their business will be bankrupt, sooner or later. That's why I will go back to the philippines.

Not to take a revenge or see them failing, but, to help her.

I know I sound so pathetic right now pero, I am doing this because most of her cousins are kind to me. I can't afford to see them turning into a mess because of me. Hindi kakayanin ng konsensya ko lalo na dahil mabait sa'kin si Tasha. I will not come back to her, I will just help them little by little and that's it.