CHAPTER 30-Busy?

Atasha's POV.

A month had passed at nalalapit na ang birthday ni Shevio, sakto rin at natapos ko na ang pinipinta kong mukha n'ya. I am satisfied sa kinalabasan nito, napakaganda. But, the painting didn't justify how gorgeous she is in person.

I felt that my phone is vibrating kaya dali dali ko 'yong kinuha sa bulsa ko and the caller made me smile. My beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey, sevi ko."

Panimula ko habang may ngiti sa mga labi. My beautiful boss and girlfriend.

"Hi, Sweetie. I just want to inform you that I will be busy today and the next day so baka hindi tayo magkikita. I asked Yurika and Tasha to accompany you, mag gagala gala raw kayo."

She said kaya napatango tango na lamang ako

"Oh, don't worry about me. Mag iingat ka."

I respond while smiling. These past few days, she became busier than usual. And I know that she's just doing her job and she's trying to find a way to fix this mess.

"I will. You too. Ba-bye, I have to go now. I am really busy, take care."

She said that made me smile while nodding. Gosh, my boss slash girlfriend is so hardworking. Sino nga ba namang hindi magkakagusto sa ganon? That thought made me smile and felt kilig all over my body.

Aish, ang rupok at ang landi ko naman.

"Yes, my lovely boss. I love yo—"

She didn't let me finish and suddenly ended the call. Tss, 'yung babaeng 'yon talaga, napakasama ng ugali.

I just look at the painting I did and adore it once again. Until, someone knock at the door. I hope it is Wendy, I wanted to say thank you to her. Ever since that day, she never came here to my unit again so It's difficult for me to talk to her in private.

But, we often see each other sa trabaho. Napapadalas din kasi ang punta ng boss n'ya and whenever I talk to her she looks so excited and she always divert our topic in to different things. At first, I thought it is a bit rude, but, now I think she has the rights to do that.

Ikaw ba naman hilahin papalabas tapos wala man lang akong nagawa. I sighed when that scenario kept on repeating in my mind. I already told Shevio to say sorry to her but she said that over her dead body na magso-sorry s'ya kay Wendy.

Nawaglit sa'king isipan ang iniisip ko when the knock at the door suddenly became louder and louder. Ano ba 'yan? Napakamainit naman ang ulo nito.

I got shocked but not that surprise when I saw ate Yurika and Tasha's the one who's knocking at the door. Parehas silang nakasimangot at halatang naiinip na kakakatok. I chuckle that made them roll their eyes.

"Why are you so matagal to open the door? Do you know that it is nakakangalay!" Tasha shouted angrily na ikinatawa ko. Napakasusungit talaga nila.

I just look at ate Yuri na ngayon ay pumasok na sa loob habang nailing iling.

"Why did you forgive that damn bitch Shevio so easily? Gosh, napakarupok mo naman, Atasha. Ako nai-stress sa'yo, pag 'yang si Shio hindi talaga nagbago, isasampal ko sa mukha n'ya 'tong heels ko." Ate Yuri said while looking at her five inches stiletto.

I gulp and I saw how Tasha started laughing when she saw my reaction.

I told it to ate Yuri about what happened to me and Shevio that day. They were shock and ofcourse, mad at me. Bakit daw hinayaan kong may mangyari sa'min, ano raw 'yon, panulsol after ako saktan? But, I didn't mind what they said.