Escape ‼️

This one was requested by: ji-eun_kim
Tysm for the request, I'll try my best in doing what I can for you! <3

Blood, sh, attempted suicide, abuse, gaslighting, manipulating, one-sided love, hurt, heartbreak.

Giyuu's pov;

Home. I wanted to go home. I've been here for.... I forgot how long now, it's been ages. I want to see my sister, my friends, my mother.. I missed my sister the most, she's always been here for me and has always helped me through everything.

Suddenly, the door was threw open, stopping me from my thoughts. I jump and cover my ears, scared that something will happen to me. "Hey baby! How are you doing today??" Sanemi asks me, skipping down the stairs. He walks over to me and crouched down, placing a hand on my head and ignores my flinches. "Think you'd like to come back upstairs now? This basement is very creepy! You've been here for 2 weeks now!" The man I once called my boyfriend said. I nodded slightly and flinched as I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up.

When we arrived to 'our' room, Sanemi placed me down on the bed and places a kiss to my forehead. "Are you okay, love?" He stupidly asks.

No. "Yes."

"Are you sure? You look tired!!"

No. "Yes."

"Okay then! I'll be in the kitchen preparing your lunch, don't run away from me now!" Sanemi says in a scary tone. I nod, standing up as he leaves.

I limp over to the bathroom, locking it behind me so I won't be disturbed.

After I'm done on the toilet, I flush it and wash my hands. I can't find a towel to dry my hands so I look in a few cabinets.

Finally, I see a towel that I can wash my hands with. While I'm picking the white material up, something catches the corner of me eye. I pick the sharp object up to see that it's a box cutter. I lift my sleeve up slightly and press it to one of my veins on my wrist. I chuckle to myself, thinking of all the stuff I could do right now.

I could literally just... end my life! Right now! One slit on the vein and it'll all be over..

I remove the object off of my vein for a moment and press down on a clean spot of my skin. I didn't want to die. Not yet at least.... I wanted to feel pain first. I wanted to feel something. ANYTHING.

"Shit.." I mumble, gripping the box cutter. I press firmly on my deep wounds, my hand slipped and I accidentally cut along a vein. It wont stop fucking bleeding!!

I heard knocking on the door and afterwards I hear Sanemi's rough voice. "Yuu, baby! Are you in here!?" He calls from the other end. "Love!!?"

I still don't answer him, getting dizzy from the loss of blood. The pain was starting to get to me, I could feel it now. I whined as tears welled into my eyes.

Suddenly, the door was slammed open as Sanemi rushed to my side. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yells, grabbing the towel from the cabinet and pressing down on my wounds. "I-I'm sorry.." I sob. The pain was getting worse and Sanemi's aggressive touch wasn't helping at all. "SHUT UP!!" Sanemi yells again. I flinch, turning my head away in fear. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?! I'VE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING! A ROOF ABOVE YOUR HEAD, FOOD, LOVE-"

I scoff at this statement and interrupted him. "Love!? YOU FUCKING CALL THIS LOVE!? YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH SHIT!! THIS PAST MONTH, I HAVE FELT NOTHING BUT EMPTINESS!! I HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN A BASEMENT, ALL BEATEN UP WITH NO TREATMENT OR AFFECTION FOR TWO WEEKS AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY I WANT TO DIE!!?" I yell. "You're sick, Shinazugawa. Fucking sick."

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek and my eyes go wide. "You're the sick one." Shinazugawa says. "You love me, right? Why would you love someone like me? If you hate me so much, then leave. The only reason I locked you up for two weeks was to protect you! I was protecting you from the real world!" He tries to gaslight me, but I've been through too much shit, he has no feelings to gaslight anymore.

"PROTECTING ME FROM THE REAL WORLD!? I SHOULD BE PROTECTING MYSELF FROM YOU!! I WOULD RATHER GET ROBBED, OR... OR MURDERED THAN HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE!! EVEN THOUGH I DO HATE YOU, I STAYED WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING TERRIFIED OF WHAT YOU WOULD DO!! YOU'VE ALREADY KILLED TANJIRO BECAUSE HE FUCKING SPOKE TO ME!! WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK OF ME!?" I yell, tears slipping down my face as my voice breaks on multiple occasions.

"I love you, Giyuu. I'm sorry," Shinazugawa says. "What do you me-" suddenly, I felt a bad pain in my head as I fall to the ground. I grab ahold of my forehead as I look up. "Good night, baby~" is the last words I hear before I black out.

----------
*963 words*
Ending this one here lol, sorry for the short ass chapter😪 I honestly suck at yandere AU's, so I'm sorry for the terrible writing and grammar😭

This oneshot was the last chapter for this book.. I'm so happy but so upset that it's come to an end!! I will make future fanfic's in the future and probably other ships too! I am so happy for all of you supporting me along this journey, thank you all!! I will see you all again (hopefully soon) in another book, bye lovelies!!💗💗💗