Affection

POV : Giyuu's love language is affection but Sanemi's is words.

• • • • • • • • • •

"'Nemi!!" The ravenette called out, upset he hasn't had any affection all day. It was currently 1PM and the couple were at the beach with their friend group. (Mitsuri, Obanai, Shinoubu, Rengoku, Uzui and Muichirou)

"WHAT?" Sanemi yelled back, continuing to splash little kids with water in the shallower end of the sea.

"I want a hug, come lay down in the shade with me!"

"NO!"

"Please!! I'll buy you ice-cream!"

Sanemi thought about this decision for a second but finally made up his mind and groaned. "FINE" he yelled, kicking water at a 10 year old boy. The boy stuck his middle finger up at Sanemi and splashed water at him too before running off.

Sanemi wrapped his arms around Giyuu's slim waist and lifted him off of the ground, running to their group's "area". He saw Uzui and his wives chatting to Rengoku, who seemed to be braiding Hinatsuru's hair. "We'll be back in a bit, bye guys!!" Giyuu says to the mini group.

"Alright, cya in a bit!" Rengoku called back. "If the others ask, we'll let them know you popped out for a bit!!"

"Alright, thanks-"

Sanemi huffed and ran off with Giyuu on his shoulder. Giyuu's face filled with rage as he screamed at Sanemi to put him down. He saw Uzui recording and he and his wives all laughing whereas Rengoku was trying to get Uzui to put his phone away since it's "rude to record without consent".

"You didn't have to hit me.." Sanemi groaned.

"And you didn't have to carry me the whole way here! I have legs y'know!!" Giyuu retorted.

"Whatever, just buy me that fuckin' ice-cream" Sanemi demanded.

Giyuu scoffed. "Not with that damn attitude"

"SHUT UP!"

"Okay, okay, chill.. I'll buy it now, c'mon" Giyuu giggled, grabbing a hold of Sanemi's hand.

The happy couple walked away towards the ice-cream stand, flip flops slapping against the hot path.

"One mint chocolate chip ice-cream with a cone and a white chocolate magnum, please!" Giyuu said politely and the man at the stall nodded, turning around.

When the man handed the couple their ice-creams, Giyuu got his card out. He payed and then put his card back into his wallet and walked away. Sanemi began walking away, completely ignoring Giyuu and Giyuu got frustrated.

"Oi" he said. Sanemi turned around at the ravenette, nodding. "Hold my hand"

"What?"

"I want you to hold my hand" Giyuu repeated.

"Why? I have an ice-cream in mine"

"Yes, but your other one is free. Now, hold my hand!" Giyuu repeated for the third time.

"Yeah, yeah" Sanemi chuckled, grabbing a hold of his boyfriend's gentle hand while smirking to himself. "You love affection, huh"

Giyuu chuckled and nodded, licking his ice-cream as the two walked back to the beach. "Yeah, I do"

When the couple had finished their ice creams, they laid down on the blanket under the large umbrella. "Here, since you brought me an ice-cream" Sanemi said, rolling his eyes playfully and opening his arms. Giyuu's eyes light up and jump into his boyfriend's embrace.

"You mean so much to me, yuu, I hope you know that" Sanemi said while planting a kiss onto Giyuu's forehead.

"Yeah, I know, you too"

Sanemi chuckled and smiled to himself, enjoying the peace while he can.

• • • • • • • • • •

Short but cute💗💗
New chapter on 10/7/23
Bye lovelies!! <3

Short but cute💗💗New chapter on 10/7/23Bye lovelies!! <3