evenings *

* fluff
* modern au
* re-written

__________

sanemi steps into his and his husbands house. it was just the right size for the two of them. three bedrooms (for guests and maybe future kids), a living room, kitchen, en-suite (in giyuu and sanemi's bedroom), upstairs bathroom and downstairs bathroom. the garden wasn't that big, but they didn't really care. the two didn't use it often.

"babyyyy!" sanemi called out, waiting for his love to come running at him like he normally does.

but, instead of being met with an excited giyuu, he was met with a slow-walking, sloppy and tired-looking giyuu instead.

sanemi frowns at the sight, but he's also in awe. everything giyuu says or does, sanemi finds absolutely adorable.

he could be half-dead and still look majestic. he's fucking stunning.

"what's wrong, baby?" the latter asks, letting out a laugh when giyuu leans onto him and hugs him from behind. he lets out a small groan as his cheek presses up against sanemi's back.

sanemi turns himself around, so that he and giyuu were facing each other. well, giyuu wasn't facing him since his head was (now) leaning on sanemi's chest.

the scarred male places his hands under giyuu's thighs and taps the bottom of them. the ravenette gets the memo and jumps up so that he's koala-holding his husband.

sanemi conjoins his hands under giyuu's ass (HELP) and breathes in the amazing scent of his love.

giyuu has always smelt the same. fresh peppermint. it fit his personality amazingly.

sanemi starts walking to their bedroom. he can smell dinner in the kitchen that giyuu was probably cooking awhile ago, then stopped when he realised sanemi was coming home late. there was tinfoil over the dish, but the latter could still smell.

sanemi makes it to their bedroom, opening the door with his left hand and flicking on the light. he sees the bedsheets messy, even though he remembers giyuu making them before the latter left this morning.

he then realises and chuckles, placing giyuu on the bed. "have you been napping?" sanemi teases, tucking a lock behind giyuu's ear.

all the latter gets in response is a whine and giyuu holding his arms out. sanemi wants to lay with him, but he can't so he pouts.

"i'm sorry, princess, i have to get dressed and shower.."

giyuu pouts and places his arms sloppily back down. he takes ahold of sanemi's sleeve and tries to pull him into the bed, though the latter doesn't move.

"gosh... you really are clingy when you're tired, eh?" sanemi says through a smile. giyuu rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around sanemi, figuring that if sanemi wont move, giyuu will move himself.

sanemi clicks his tongue playfully and sighs, knowing he won't be able to win.

he'll just shower when giyuu falls asleep.

sanemi falls over giyuu on the bed, followed by the ravenette to let out a yelp.

"you... you're squashing me!" he squeals, trying to push sanemi off of him.

"tough."

"ugh... you're so mean to me," giyuu whines.

sanemi props himself up on his elbows, admiring his husband lovingly.

"i love you, really," sanemi admits. he watches the blush slowly creep up onto giyuu's cheeks, causing him to chuckle.

"yeah, yeah.." giyuu says, fighting the smile that was itching to show.

sanemi notices.

"come on... i wanna see that pretty smile of yours," he urges.

"noooo..." giyuu whines, once again. "just let me sleeeeppp!"

"you're such a brat when you're tired," sanemi complains, squeezing the righf-side of giyuu's flushed cheek. "this is why you need to sleep at night!"

"shut up," giyuu pleads.

"hmm... no. i like teasing you."

"i regret marrying you."

"you don't mean that, baby. what would you be doing without me, ay?" sanemi protests.

"probably napping," giyuu shrugs with a teasing tone. he hears his husband let out a loud, dramatic gasp and he giggles. "i'm kidding.... you know i love you." he wraps his arms around the taller males neck, wrapping him into a warm embrace.

sanemi lets a smile fall onto his face, closing his eyes. he leans his head on his loves shoulder, wrapping his arms around his slender waist.

"yeah, i know. i love you too," he whispers, placing a kiss on the ravenettes soft, pale skin.

__________

listened to xmas songs while writing this😛

wc: 730