Bullies ‼️

3rd person's pov :

Giyuu walked into school, searching for his boyfriend and trying his best to avoid his bullies. They've been bullying him since middle school and Giyuu's honestly suck of it.

"Hey, fag!"

Shit.. Giyuu thought.

"Who you looking for?!"

"Awh.. your boyfriend? How many times do we have to tell you?! He hates you!! No one will ever like you! You're fat, ugly and emo! Just go jump off a bridge, no one would care anyway!!"

One of the bullies pushed Giyuu into a locker, making him get a bad pain in his back.

"Shit!"

"Awh, hurt?"

"F- fuck off.."

"What was that? Speak up!!"

"I said fuck off!!"

The bullies looked at him in shock and anger.

"The fuck did you just say to me faggot?!!"

"W- wait! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no please I'm sorry! I didn't mean—"

Slap.

"Shut up!! You're so fucking annoying!"

Punch. 

Punch.

BANG.

After many hits thrown to Giyuu's stomach and side, he was smashed into the metal lockers again. He cries out in pain.

"Kill your self!!"

Giyuu looks down in shame. He hated this. He hated life, he hated school, he hated his teachers, he hated everyone.

Except from Sanemi of course. Sanemi was the only one who ever cared for him and helped him through everything.

The bullies walked away and Giyuu checked the time. "20 minutes late" he sighed, stumbling over to the nurses office.

"May I help—"

"Ara-Ara!~ Tomioka-san? What's wrong?"

"Where's Lady Tamayo?"

"She's not here at the moment and I have a free period! May I help you?"

"Uhm.. when will she be back?"

"Like 10 minutes. Can I help?"

Shinoubu was starting to get angry now, she was unsure why Giyuu wasn't telling her what's up.

"I'll just wait for her then"

Shinoubu sighs.

"Fine, go rest over on that bed"