The "appitite" talk

Slow Giyuu au😭😭

••••••••••••••••••••

"Where're you off to?" The scarred male asks his rushing boyfriend. Giyuu turned around and he had a distracted look on his face, Sanemi was beyond confused. He placed his book down, getting up from his futon and walking over to Giyuu.

"Why're you running around all over the place, baby?" Sanemi asks. "Have you lost something??" Sanemi snakes his arms around Giyuu's waist and he hears a quiet squeak from his adorable boyfriend.

"Where's my dark blue yukata?? I have a date with Kanroji-san" Giyuu finally says, and Sanemi removes his hands from the ravenette's waist.

"What?" Sanemi asks.

"What..? Did you hear me wrong?" Giyuu asks, confused to why his boyfriend is so shocked. Sanemi finally realises and makes an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"Ohh!! I thought you meant a.... right, okay, it's outside on the washing line!" Sanemi says, laughing at himself, Giyuu nods and runs off.

You see, Giyuu was very slow with things. You could tell him a joke and he'd only just realise what it meant around an hour later. Heck, it took Sanemi AGES to explain what a good few inappropriate jokes were. Giyuu means a "date" as in a hang out, Mitsuri just wants to see how Giyuu's doing.

Giyuu walks out of the bathroom around 10 minutes later, looking stunning. His hair was down, fringe clipped back. He had lip balm on, making his lips shine in the lighting. Giyuu's yukata fit onto his feminine body perfectly, showing off his slightly curved waist.

"H-how do I look..?" Giyuu asks, noticing Sanemi's focused eyes.

"Fucking sexy" Sanemi replies. Giyuu flushes beat red, covering his face. Sanemi snickers and walks over to his ravenette boyfriend, planting a kiss to his forehead.

"C'mon, garb your sandals, you need to leave now" Sanemi says, picking up Giyuu's white and blue sandals and handing them to him.

Giyuu puts them on his feet and adjusts his toe positioning to make them more comfortable to move in.

Giyuu opens the door after hearing a knock and is instantly greeted with a happy Mitsuri with a dressed-up Nezuko. Giyuu looks down and Nezuko giggled at him, he picks Nezuko up and makes funny faces at her. (She was in her child/toddler form)

"Hi Giyuu-san! Tanjiro-kun said that he doesn't mind up bringing Nezuko with us seeing at we're mature and he's going out with Genya-san!" Mitsuri explains, waving at Sanemi. The scarred male waves back, patting Giyuu's head. "Bye you three, have fun. Be back by midnight" Sanemi says, and he laughs hearing Mitsuri giggle at his remark at the end.

"Yeah, yeah, bye Shinazugawa-san!!"

"Bye 'nemi!"

"Mmmhh, mmffhh!"