Hero And Villain

Found a TikTok about someone reading an enemies to lovers story so.. here I am!! This is prolly really cringe and bad, so I apologise in advance. I haven't planned this one shot ahead, I'm kinda js writing with the flow so bare with me😭😭

This is a hero and villains au (like bnha). Enjoy!!

Tw's :
- blood
- cussing
- scars

Sanemi's pov :

--------------------

I was sitting in my living room, watching the news. Apparently a grocery store is under attack or some shit.

"And a huge fire is breaking out!! Wait.... the number three pro hero, raven is here!! He's seems to be struggling!!" The news reporter on the tv stated.

'Huh? Raven? Like.. the raven I get into fights with pretty much every day?' Sanemi thought. 'Why the fuck am I worrying?! He's a hero for christ sake!!'

"Hold on....the villains are..getting away!! There are many injured bodies! Raven has.. disappeared after the villains!! He seems to be deeply wounded!! Someone-!" The tv suddenly shut off with a loud explosion. I froze. 'Is Tomioka..dead? SHIT'

There was suddenly loud banging on my door, causing me to jump. The banging didn't stop and I got angry. "I'M COMING JEEZ!!"

I walked up to my front door and opened it. There, Tomioka stood. Bloody and wounded. He was barely standing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! Weren't you just-"

"I-i... I think i'm dying.." Tomioka managed to stutter out.

"Why the fuck are you here then, dumbass?!" I yell, angrily. In all honestly.. I was more worried than angry.

"I-I.." Tomioka looks like he was about to cry and I sighed.

"Whatever...just don't get blood everywhere!!"

Tomioka sighed in relief. "I'll try not to.."

I sat Tomioka down on the sofa and placed my med kit down next to me.

"Right. What needs fixing up first?" I asked, pulling out a wet cloth, disinfectant and bandages.

Tomioka lifted up his shirt to show multiple stab wounds. I noticed some other....scars.. but I decided it wasn't my business.

"Holy shit there's a lot of blood.."

"No fucking way!" Tomioka sarcastically yelled out.

"Be snarky with me and I'll kick you out of my fucking apartment."

"Yeah, yeah. Just sort my wounds out, please." Tomioka sighed. I chuckled and began dabbing a wet cloth on the stab wounds.

Tomioka winced every not and then, but it wasn't so bad. Sure, there were a lot of stab wounds, but they weren't that deep. Except from the one of his shoulder that I noticed. That one was quite deep.

"Can you take your shirt off for this one? It's on your shoulder." I asked, softly. I honestly don't know why I'm doing this for him, or being so kind, we're enemies...right?