Urges ‼️

Giyuu and sanemi were happily sat at a café with their other friends, mitsuri and kyojuro. They all decided - since the others were busy today - all four of them would go out for some brunch! It was going very smoothly, it wasn't awkward and they were having a few good laughs.

Suddenly, giyuu felt a random tingling sensation in his lower left arm and he felt like he needed to scratch it. He looked down and instantly groaned, uncomfortably and annoyed. "Right now?!" Giyuu thought. He pulled his long sleeved-shirt down, fliddling with the end of the sleeve. "Shit.. not here" He began to bite on his lip, looking at kyojuro who was happily talking, seeing if something would be able to distract him from these urges.

Sanemi noticed giyuu's change oin behavior and didn't like it. He looked over to his boyfriend to see him biting his lip and fiddling with his sleeve.

Wait.
Fiddling with his sleeve..

Oh, right. Sanemi knew what this meant. Giyuu had been struggling with his mental health for nearly 2 years now, this year was probably the worst it's ever been. Sanemi knew giyuu before they were dating, but they weren't friends or anything. Just normal classmates. Though; giyuu didn't really like to make friends. anyways.. back to the point!

Sanmei new about giyuu's struggles after nearly 2 months of them dating. He spotted a few of his scars on his lower thy and he asked him about it. Giyuu explained to sanemi about how his parents died when he was young and then his sister had to look after him when she was only 16. Sadly, when giyuu was 15, tsutako had to move away. Giyuu didn't know what to do without his older sister. He's been so dependant on her nearly his whole life, and now she's moved away for her nursing degree in America.

"Yuu, baby. You alright?" Sanemi asks the brunet, making him perk his head up quickly.

"Pardon?"

"You alright? You wanna talk??"

Giyuu shook his head and smiled. Sanemi know that was a forced smile. He could tell when it was a REAL smile when he saw one.

Sanemi just sighs, placing a hand on giyuu's thy and rubbing his thumb on the material of his baggy cargo pants. Giyuu smiled softly at his boyfriend and Sanemi smiled back at his beautiful lover.

"Are you guys ready to go, now?? We can all come back to my house and hang out in the garden seeing the weather's still nice and warm!!" Mitsuri suggested, seeing as everyone had finished their food.

"That seems like an amazing idea, kanroji!!" Kyojuro replies.

"I'll pay." Giyuu suggests; but sanemi quickly stops him before he can get his card out.

"No need - I'm already on it." Sanemi smirked and giyuu rolls his eyes playfully.

"Pfft.. of course you are" kyojuro teases and mitsuri squeals.

"You guys are so adorable!"

"Thanks, kanroji. I think we should go while the weather's still nice tho." Giyuu suggests while giving a small smile to her younger sister-figure.

"Good idea, tomioka! Let's go everyone!!" Kyojuro agrees, standing up and getting out of his seat.

As they were walking to kyojuro's car, giyuu was starting to feel the tingling sensation again. "It never goes, does it.." he scoffs. He fiddles with his sleeve, agitatedly.