Kiss

This was requested by: helloim1lonelyperson
I absolutely love the idea, thank you!!

Giyuu gets flustered easily in this one as well lol bc why not? It's cute af😫

Sanemi's pov:

Okay, so.. I have this 'excuse' I guess you could say. I tell Giyuu that I'm not sure on my sexuality and that I need to see whether I'm gay or not to kiss him.

"Shinazugawa, we've talked about this.. the answer is no," Tomioka says for the 5th time today. He has a hand over his mouth, making his words all muffled and his face is beat red. "But why not? It doesn't do any harm!" I complain, trying to remove Tomioka's hand. "Sh-Shinazugawa! E-enough!" Giyuu shouts, covering his face. I groan at his reaction, walking away as i sulk.

---

Me and Tomioka were currently making ohagi's for dinner. He requested to make my favourite as long as I help and I gladly agreed, I would never turn down Tomioka's ohagi's!

I was still trying to get a kiss out of him, but he still wasn't letting me! The disrespect-

"Shinazugawa!" Tomioka calls from behind me. I turn around to see him struggling to tie his apron at the back of him. "Here, I'll help," i snicker.

I walk over to behind him, tying a perfect knot for him. I pat his waist (THE HAND PLACEMENT). "You're so clumsy," I say, pecking his cheek before going back over to the sink.

After a little bit, I look behind me to see Tomioka still standing still and still flushing red. I chuckle at how flustered he can get so easily, it's honestly kinda cute..

---

"Please can i have a kiss? Just one!"
"No! How many times?!"
"C'mon, you let me earlierrrrr!"
"Th-that was because I was caught off guard! I-I didn't let you, you did it yourself!!"

Tomioka storms off in a flustered mess, slamming the living room door behind him.

Damn.. I'm never going to get one at this rate..

---

"Tomioka, c'mere for a sec!" I call out. I hear footsteps from behind me after a minute and I turn my head around. "If you want me here for a kiss? Im leaving," Tomioka snaps. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "No, i wanted to ask you something else," I say. Tomioka nods and I continue speaking. "So, there's this festival tomorrow night and I've been wanting to go for awhile. Obviously, I have no lover to go with, so i'm asking you!" I explain, standing up and holding my hands together in a 'pray' symbol. "You're asking me to come with you?" Tomioka asks.
"Yup!" I say, "so.. what's your answer..?" Tomioka sighs and crosses his arms, trying to hide the small blush by looking down but I could still see it. "Fine. Whatever." I smile at this reply and nod. "Thank you, Tomioka," I say. Tomioka's eyes go wide in a sarcastic way. "No way! Is THE Shinazugawa Sanemi saying thank you!? The world is ending! The world is ending!" He teases. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "Cu it out, will ya?"

---

"I like your yukata," I say to Tomioka. He flushed a light pink colour and nods. "Th-thank you.. I like yours too," he tells me. I nod, "it was my grandfather's, so it's pretty old."
"Damn," he says. I whip my head to him and my face grows 'angry' in a teasing manor. "Oi! Watch your words, dipshit."
"My bad," he sarcastically says. I just roll my eyes and start walking, grabbing his hands and dragging him with me. "Whatever, let's just go," I say to him.

---

"I love fireworks," I say, "So many colours.." I smile at the memory of my beautiful mother, she was always so bright and colourful. Tomioka nods. "As do i, it's just the sound i don't like," he says. I nod, looking over to him. Tomioka has always held a place in my heart, I'm not sure why he feels so special to me, I've always thought he was pretty. He reminds me of Genya sometimes.. fragile, sweet, bad with words, loves physical affection, gets angry easily and loves to sleep. I keep mesmerising me, and without noticing, he turns to me.

"The fireworks are up there, idiot," he points. I snap out of my trance and roll my eyes playfully, turning back to the bright colours exploding in the dark sky.

After a few minutes, I'm beginning to want to kiss him again. Fuck it. I'm doing it tonight!

I point over next to Giyuu. "What's that over there?" I ask. He turns his head and i smirk, putting my hand on his cheek and turning his face back to face mine. I pull him into a kiss, removing my hand from his face and placing them both on his waist.

After about 30 seconds, I slip my tongue into his mouth and play around a bit, exploring around all of his wet caverns. We both fight for dominance, but i eventually win. Tomioka has his arms placed around my neck, playing with a bit of my hair. His touch has always comforted me, whether it's accidentally brushing hands as we walk past each other, helping me up when Kamado kid knocked me to the floor that one time, etc.

I pull out of the kiss, needing to breathe. Tomioka removes his hands from my neck, burying his head in my chest. "Thats was fucking amazing," i say. Tomioka nods but still continues to keep his head hidden away. "Date me." Tomioka's head springs up from its original position and he flushes a shade darker than he originally was. "H-huh?!" He stutters.
"You heard me, I want to be your boyfriend. Help you through thick and thin, help you with your struggles, be with you when your ill, comfort you, have sex with yo- ignore that." Tomioka's eyes go wide as he heard the last bit of my explanation, placing his hands over his face. "I-I'll date you.." he quickly mumbles. "Yeah?" I ask.
"Y-Yeah."

I pull him into a hug, pecking his collarbone. "I love you," I reassure him. He nods and hugs me back, placing his head into the crook of my neck. "I love you, too."

----------
*1111 words*