nightmare

this is just a little oneshot i thought about in my head! sorry i haven't been updating, i've been packing for holiday n shit since it's the half term for me now (i have a week off). anyway, enough chit-chat, enjoy!!

🎧

Sanemi's POV :

I was spending the night round my boyfriends house, and i was awoken to the sound of Giyuu muttering something in his sleep. he regularly does that, but never tells me what he's muttering about. he probably doesn't even realise he's doing it, cutie.

i turned over to the side, the one he's on, and smiled, tucking a strand of his raven-coloured hair behind his lightly peach-tinted ear.

i reached over for my phone, to see it was
2AM. 'damn, what am i doing up so late?' i thought. 'Giyuu has work tomorrow morning so i better now wake him.'

i was about to turn back over and go to sleep, or at least try to, but Giyuu's mutters started to sound a but more like whimpers. i ignored it, thinking it was just because his voice was quiet.

after a few minutes, the whimpers then started to turn into a few hiccups here and there. and thats when i turned back over. i could recognise those hiccups from a mile away.

Giyuu was crying and shaking in his sleep.

i wanted to try and wake him up calmly, so he doesn't wake up to me shouting at him, which causes him to go into a panic attack.

"Yuu, baby, its okay, it's just a nightmare. wake up please," i whispered in his ear, quietly and softly, but loud enough to hopefully wake him up before it gets worse.

after a few minutes, his hiccups turned into sobs, and his shaking got worse. he wasn't waking up from my quiet whispers any time soon.

"c'mon Yuu, please! wake up!" i said a bit louder, but he still wasn't getting up.

"Tomioka!!"

"Giyuu!"

"TOMI—"

Giyuu shot up instantly, eyes darting around the room, gripping the bed sheets. thank fuck..

"hey, hey, hey,, shh, it's okay. it's over now, i'm here now, you're awake and with me," i soothed, pulling him into a tight embrace to try and calm him down.

after around 10 minutes of me rocking him back and forth in my embrace, he soon started to drift back off to sleep. and soon enough, he was unresponsive and i heard slow, but calm breaths from him.

i laid down, my boyfriend still in my arms, and tried to drift to sleep too.

after awhile, a black void known as sleep took over my body, and i didn't wake up at all again that night.

this night turned out amazing, except from Yuu's nightmare, we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms, and that's our favourite things to do.

🎧

hope you enjoyed!! this didn't actually that that long as it's only like half the amount of words that i usually write, so it didn't take me that long (like 10-15 mins, it usually takes around 20-30)

bye, love u all🤍!

— p1nkyypie