761-770

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 761 Chapter 761 Good News

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    During this period of time, everyone's injuries have gradually recovered. Wenwen and Xuxu's ears can hear voices clearly, including An'an's skin has also improved. It seems that everything is getting better, but the smiles on everyone's faces are Less, Xuxu no longer looks for her mother, she already knows what death is, she only yells a few times when she is talking in her sleep at night, even if she wakes up with swollen eyes in the morning, she has learned to lie in good faith, telling everyone that she was just killed by mosquitoes bite.

    But in this harsh environment, how can there be mosquitoes?

    Cheng Lin couldn't find anyone to play chess with, and he often lamented that he would never find a bosom friend and opponent like Wan Tao again.

    Everyone has forgotten what day and night, day after day, the brain and body are paralyzed through labor, and the survival of the trees planted is everyone's only hope and sustenance.

    After a busy day in the space, Ye Fu took a shower before coming out, and everyone was still working. She was so hungry that her limbs were weak and weak. Seeing this, Police Officer Song hurriedly filled Ye Fu with a bowl of rice and asked her to eat first. Ye Fu was not polite either, after wolfing down her meal, she fell asleep lying on the dining table.

    "Why is Ye Fu lying here, asleep?"

    "Shh, don't make noise, she is too tired, let her rest well."

    Qi Yuan nodded, "Then I'll ask Jiang Rong to take Ye Fu back , the dining table is so hard, her face is covered with marks."

    Others came back one after another, everyone was exhausted, Xuxu was covered in mud, she was yawning when she walked, her chubby little The face was thinner, and the pointed chin came out.

    After Jiang Rong came back, he went to the kitchen and carried Ye Fu back. Seeing that Ye Fu was so tired, everyone was very worried.

    "Why don't you rest for two days? Although planting trees is very important, everyone's health is equally important. If everyone is exhausted, it will not be worth the loss." Qi Yuan nodded, "That's right, especially the young ones, follow them every day

    . We work because I'm afraid they won't grow taller."

    Xuxu was still a little sleepy at first, but when she heard this, she instantly regained her spirits.

    "No, I will grow very tall, as tall as my uncle."

    Qi Yuan was amused by her childish words, "Your uncle is 1.9m+, you are as tall as her, wouldn't you be a giant? Just be as tall as your aunt, your uncle is a big idiot, if you don't want to learn from him."

    Xuxu was not happy, "But I just want to be as tall as my uncle, uncle is not a big idiot, he is super Great."

    The corner of Qi Yuan's mouth twitched, and the little padded jacket leaked air.