131-140

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 131 131 Settle, go out

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Two days later, the base announced the results to the public.

    The parasite incident was caused by the He family's vicious dog biting a person. The He family condoned the vicious dog to injure people, and must bear 70% of the responsibility, and the other 30% is borne by the base.

    Improper management of the base, no clean water, and no strict control of water quality, so that all the livestock in the farm were infected with rabies, and the livestock killed people, and no attention was paid to it. as a result of.

    It is also the responsibility of the base that the dead have not been properly disposed of, and it has promised to set up a cemetery and tombstones on the west side of the base to commemorate the tens of thousands of residents who died in this disaster.

    In order to make up for the residents, the He family is willing to donate two-thirds of the supplies to the residents.

    All residents of the base will be exempted from renting water and electricity for two months.

    All the bases were disinfected and the water was purified. Two days later, the purified water was directly opened.

    The Patriarch of the He family blamed himself for his poor upbringing and committed suicide.

    ...

    "What do you think of the result of this treatment?"

    "It's not bad." It was just something that Ye Fu didn't expect, the root of everything turned out to be a dog biting a person.

    Thinking of that Young Master He who died in Suiyun Mountain, all Ye Fu's doubts have been answered.

    Everything can be traced. He Shao raised a black dog. After the earthquake, Ye Fu saw the dog crushed to death in an off-road vehicle, and there were many broken bones and bones beside the dog. Meat dregs.

    Animals raise animals, but they kill so many innocent people.

    Ye Fu found Minister Wang, took out some supplies to help Police Officer Song and the others change houses, and continued to pay the rent of 601 and 602 for three months. We live together these days, feeling safer, and we have a support for everything we do.

    Ye Fu also resigned from the medical department because he was unwell and needed to rest for a while.

    Minister Wang looked at the things she sent and helped her solve it with a smile.

    After Police Officer Song and the others moved to the seventh floor, Jiang Rong could only return to his own 602. Although he was very reluctant, Ye Fu was firm and drove him out very simply.

    Ye Fu went back to the medical department and told Dr. Zhang that he was going to leave. Dr. Zhang didn't want to keep him, but suggested that Ye Fu could go to work in the plantation, where it was easier, and dealing with plants could also cultivate one's self-cultivation.