111-120

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111 111 Report

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After eating and drinking enough, Ye Fu first went to 602 with him, took out all Jiang Rong's things, and specially gave him an electric blanket.

    "Put a bucket of water here with you. The water in the bathroom can't be drunk except for flushing the toilet."

    Jiang Rong had no objection, and Ye Fu stood beside him, with his hands folded over his chest, watching him organize things, make the bed, fold clothes, and even the quilt was folded into tofu cubes.

    "Give me a few more books."

    Seeing that he loves reading so much, Ye Fu gave him a few more books.

    Returning to 601, Ye Fu started tidying up his room, spreading out thick mats, electric blankets, bean sprouts and Luoluo's nest at the end of the bed.

    Take out a desk, put three pots of flowers on the desk, and put a lamp on it.

    Ye Fu took out a set of filtering equipment, intending to filter the water in the bathroom, to see if the filtered water can be used for washing clothes and bathing.

    Although there is still a lot of water in the space, it must be saved if it can be saved.

    The door lock also needs to be changed. She just took a look at it. This kind of door lock can be done in three seconds for someone who can unlock it, so there is no security at all.

    Ye Fu stared at the filtered water, it was very clear, the smell of bleaching powder was already very weak, she didn't test the water source, and she didn't dare to just drink it like this, Qi Yuan said that many people in the base had teeth problems after drinking the ground water.

    Ye Fu planned to use filtered water to water the cactus, if there is no change in the cactus after three days, the water is clean.

    The room has been tidied up, Ye Fu changed the door lock, and planned to take a shower to clean himself up.

    It was six o'clock in the afternoon, and the residents of the base would be returning from get off work soon.

    Ye Fu doesn't plan to install a water heater anymore, there are too many uncertain factors in the base that she can't control, she can't make mistakes.

    He took out a water heater, heated up the filtered water in the tub, and just took a bath.

    Ye Fu's hair was already very long, she took out the scissors, gestured twice in front of the mirror, and regained her clean and neat short hair.

    Jiang Rong came to knock on the door, and was taken aback when she saw that she had cut her hair short.

    "You don't recognize me?"

    "I do."

    Ye Fu curled his lips, "What do you want from me?"

    "I'm going to take out the trash, so I can help you."