491-500

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 491 Chapter 491 Site 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The raft was put into the water, and everyone sat on it one by one. There were many aquatic plants in the water. Ye Fu and Jiang Rong led the way in front, and the others slid the raft to follow.

    "There won't be crocodiles, right?"

    Fang Wei glared at Qi Yuan, "Don't be crowed."

    Qi Yuan quickly shut up, it was already dark at eight o'clock, and he had to use a flashlight to see the situation on the water.

    The raft quickly slid across the water, and Ye Fu put on the night vision goggles. To be honest, she was also worried about crocodiles in the water.

    Jiang Rong paddled fast and steadily. Ye Fu sat in the back and only had to take care of himself.

    The raft quickly reached the shore, Ye Fu's worry was unnecessary, the water was very quiet and there were no crocodiles.

    Jiang Rong was the first to go ashore, and after confirming that the soil layer on the shore was relatively thick and would not collapse, he pulled Ye Fu up.

    "It's such a good place." The area is relatively large, and it forms an island by itself, surrounded by water, which is too advantageous.

    Others went ashore one after another, Ye Fu put the raft into the space, and everyone continued to walk towards the middle of the rime forest with flashlights on.

    "Ye Fu, your eyes are so sharp, you can actually find such a good place."

    Starting in the afternoon, Ye Fu searched for a suitable habitat with a telescope. There are no mountains here, and there are flat forests for dozens of kilometers.

    "Find a flat place. I'll let the car out later. Let's rest first." "

    Okay, shall we build a wooden house?"

    Ye Fu nodded. "The trees here are all pines and cypresses. Pines and cypresses are not suitable for building a house. Cut them down and keep them for fire. The wood for the wooden house is the spruce cut in Yanhai restricted area." Ye Fu grabbed a handful of rime from the branches of pines and cypresses

    .     Ye Fu and Jiang Rong walked towards him, the ground was indeed flat, without stones or stakes.     "Just here."

    "It's very flat here, let's rest here tonight. But a few trees have to be cut down, otherwise the car won't fit." Tang Yizheng shook the flashlight twice.

    After cutting down the obstructing pines and cypresses, Ye Fu released the two RVs.

    "In the future, we will settle down and live here. Twenty kilometers ahead is the county town and the base. After we settle down, let's go for a stroll in the county town." There are birds chirping in the rime forest, and everyone is exhausted after a long day of travel