581-590

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 581 Chapter 581

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    On the fifth day back to the base, Ye Fu led everyone to continue planting medicinal materials.

    During this period, Ye Fu went to the laboratory to find the captain of the pharmaceutical team, and told him about the plague that had occurred in the third base.

    After discussion, the pharmaceutical team decided to develop a special medicine for treating plague. Ye Fu also took a part-time job in this team. She found a lot of books and integrated and improved several basic methods for treating plague. The whole team worked together to research and collaborate. , The research and development of specific medicines for plague has made great progress.

    This time, Ye Fu wanted to plant medicinal materials on a large scale. The thousands of acres of black land were divided into two halves, one half was planted with medicinal materials, and the other half was planted with cotton.

    Cheng Lin sent a lot of micro tillage machines and harvesters, and everyone went to battle together, and it is estimated that the planting can be completed in a month.

    The base has been very quiet recently. As the heat emitted by the solar lamps is increasing, the growth rate of the crops in the planting area is also accelerating, and the plants begin to release oxygen. The strong residents no longer need to inhale oxygen.

    Ye Fu was busy growing medicinal materials and cotton. In her spare time, she spent time in the laboratory helping to develop various medicines. The base reopened kindergartens and primary schools. Shen Li came here to ask Xuxu and An An if they wanted to go to school. An An did not refuse, but Xuxu instead Schools are especially excluded.     "Residents in the base have childcare allowances. Children under the age of 12 can enjoy education in the base, and they can also enjoy two meals a day for free at the school. Xuxu and An'an just meet the conditions, and the teachers in the base school are all selected. This opportunity is very rare."     "I don't want to go, I don't want to study, don't send me away." Xuxu was about to cry.     "Why doesn't Xuxu want to go to school?"     Xuxu folded her hands and said nothing, she started to sob, her two hands trembled.

    "Xuxu is too young, she may be afraid to get along with strangers, when she grows up, we can teach her, she can learn anything she wants, An An has a flattering personality, after observing for a while, I found that he is deliberately flattering everyone, especially when eating, he doesn't even dare to put his chopsticks in front of others to pick up food, school is a double-edged sword, going to school may make friends, and it may make sensitive and fragile people more careful." Ye Fu rejected Shen Li's offer.

    Shen Li didn't force it anymore, but the next day, he still sent a lot of books to Xuxu and An An.

    "No matter how poor you are, you can't have poor education. No matter how difficult life is, you must leave a way for children to survive." Shen Li also brought a box of paper and pens. These days, white paper is more rare than gold.