391-400

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 391 Chapter 391

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The foot began to shake violently, Ye Fu was dragged by Jiang Rong and ran a few meters, the shaking stopped again, and after a few seconds, the shaking reappeared, repeated every day, until another wooden house not far away collapsed, and two wolf dogs stood in front of Ye Fu, barking, and looked around vigilantly with their ears up.

    "It trembled thirty times within ten minutes, the magnitude of the earthquake was getting smaller and smaller, but the frequency was getting higher and higher." Ye Fu had a bad feeling.

    Shu Yun said before that after the backwaters of the sea, she was washed to the southern province, but because of the frequent earthquakes, she followed the refugees all the way to Lan province. Later, another earthquake broke out in Lan province, and they continued to flee, and finally came to Wuliang Mountain.

    The earthquake-prone zone moved from the south to the northwest. In the past ten minutes, two earthquakes reached magnitude 6 or above, and the others were only about magnitude 3.

    There are many volcanic groups in southern Xinjiang. From the junction to the north, there is a magma volcano about 40 kilometers away from Wuliang Mountain.

    Earthquakes do not necessarily cause volcanic eruptions, but may also trigger volcanic activity, especially earthquakes in volcanic groups and weak plate zones.

    Coupled with crustal movement, magmatic activity under the surface may also induce earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.     "The ground is still shaking. My head is so dizzy that I can't stand still." "Owner, are we still running?" "I can't run anymore. My legs are weak and I can't stand up. The ground keeps

    shaking

    .

    "     Ye Fu looked at the three collapsed wooden houses not far away, feeling a sense of powerlessness that made her breathless.     "Go get some wood first, make a fire here, and wait a few hours before entering the house. A house that hasn't collapsed is also very dangerous now. Everyone try to gather together." Ye Fu wiped off the snow on her clothes, and she realized that her hands and legs were shaking violently. Of all the catastrophes that Ye Fu had experienced in the past, earthquakes were what Ye Fu feared the most, and even had a heavy psychological shadow     .

    "There is still an oilcloth. I'll get it. Let's make a tent first. Let's make do with it tonight." After Officer Song finished speaking, he went to the warehouse alone. At this time, the earthquake had stopped, but many people were squatting on the ground Dare to get up.

    Ye Fu wanted to appease the mammoth and the herd of horses that ran out just now, so he asked Jiang Rong to go back to the cabin to collect some things.

    Others started to build fires and set up tents, but a few minutes later, the earthquake came again, the magnitude was still small, but it shook the newly built fire and collapsed again.